Attorney Files Motion for Authentication of This Birth Certificate

Yeah, I'm worried about being "taken seriously" by people who are, firstly, ignorant enough to be racists, and secondly, dumb enough to believe this is a real birth certificate.

But not you, you're smart. You got all your bases covered. You're Native American not African American as i had thought. And one thing we know about people like this - people who hate black people - they love other minorities.

Yeah, you're a smart guy.
I cannot tell a lie, I smile every time I see one of these stories. They make me laugh, and I find the give and take funny on the site. The reality is, there is nothing racist about being fascinated by people's reactions to this theory.

Now, had he said something along the lines of how much he believed the story and truly felt that the man wasn't the President and that we've all been duped by the biggest liar in history, maybe, but only if he really thought all of that because the dude's dad was an African. In reality, if you believe this just because you are prone to believe conspiracies, it wouldn't make you a racist.

I cannot tell a lie, I smile every time I see one of these stories. They make me laugh, and I find the give and take funny on the site. The reality is, there is nothing racist about being fascinated by people's reactions to this theory.

Now, had he said something along the lines of how much he believed the story and truly felt that the man wasn't the President and that we've all been duped by the biggest liar in history, maybe, but only if he really thought all of that because the dude's dad was an African. In reality, if you believe this just because you are prone to believe conspiracies, it wouldn't make you a racist.

Damo that people believe this might make you laugh (and they are idiots so I can see thinking that part is funny), but encouraging this hateful racist belief, is very irresponsible.

Someone is going to attempt to kill him over this.

Pandering to hatemongering racists just isn't funny in my world.

Damo that people believe this might make you laugh (and they are idiots so I can see thinking that part is funny), but encouraging this hateful racist belief, is very irresponsible.

You really think somebody is going to kill him over this, but not over things like gun control? I would see it more from some insane idiot in the anti-abortion crowd.

It's possible, but they won't do it because I posted it here in our small community in the Conspiracy Theory area of a website and enjoyed the give and take.

Some racist may indeed kill Obama someday, truly I hope not because then the bumbling fool would then be President and I prefer Obama to the bumbling fool, but it won't be over this, it will be because of racism.

I am still amazed that Native Americans haven't done something along those lines after the way the government has "helped" them out of the problem of having too much money to spend.

It still doesn't change that I think these stories are fascinating, mostly because the reaction on both sides is so strong. If it really didn't matter there would be no reaction from the left.

And of course all the hateful rhetoric that was hurled at Bush by the left would of Never caused some idiot to make a attempt on his life..

good grief...this just keeps getting, stupider by the day..

You really think somebody is going to kill him over this, but not over things like gun control? I would see it more from some insane idiot in the anti-abortion crowd.

It's possible, but they won't do it because I posted it here in our small community in the Conspiracy Theory area of a website and enjoyed the give and take.

Some racist may indeed kill Obama someday, truly I hope not because then the bumbling fool would then be President and I prefer Obama to the bumbling fool, but it won't be over this, it will be because of racism.

I am still amazed that Native Americans haven't done something along those lines after the way the government has "helped" them out of the problem of having too much money to spend.

Damo, this is racism. I am amazed that anyone could miss it. It is the very embodiment of "the other". He isn't one of us. He's from Africa. He doesn't belong. He is The Other.

And of course all the hateful rhetoric that was hurled at Bush by the left would of Never caused some idiot to make a attempt on his life..

good grief...this just keeps getting, stupider by the day..

Good grief? Really? You actually went ahead and used that phrase? That's abba.

I wouldn't care if the man was pink...I'd want him held accountable as every other President..

saying it's racist, still won't make it so..but it won't stop ya all from trying..

Damo, this is racism. I am amazed that anyone could miss it. It is the very embodiment of "the other". He isn't one of us. He's from Africa. He doesn't belong. He is The Other.
In other words, the Constitution is racist due to the rules of qualification to be President. Is that your position? :pke:

I think it's funny that the same people that won't accept a document issued by the State of Hawaii and to which officials from Hawaii have made numerous statements attesting to its veracity are willing to accept a picture (not a scan or a copy) of this "certified copy" from the Republican of Kenya (although it didn't exist at the time) that was magically just unearthed in relatively pristine form with just the slightest whiff of skepticism.

It's hilarious.

But that's not what is the funniest thing about all of this. The funniest thing about all of this is that this "lawyer" is asking a United States court to authenticate a Kenyan document. Think about that for a second.

The birthers really know how to pick 'em.

I think it's funny that the same people that won't accept a document issued by the State of Hawaii and to which officials from Hawaii have made numerous statements attesting to its veracity are willing to accept a picture (not a scan or a copy) of this "certified copy" from the Republican of Kenya (although it didn't exist at the time) that was magically just unearthed in relatively pristine form with just the slightest whiff of skepticism.

It's hilarious.

But that's not what is the funniest thing about all of this. The funniest thing about all of this is that this "lawyer" is asking a United States court to authenticate a Kenyan document. Think about that for a second.

The birthers really know how to pick 'em.

so asking for his long form BC, is asking too much?
why do you think he wont show that one..?
and as you all can see, calling us names isn't stopping it, is it..

Darla, stop being a dumbassed bitch. yes, some people are racist, but most others are not and its idiots like you that cause more problems than solve them.

the simple fact is that Obamas birth place is in question, however, even IF he were born in Kenya, he's still be a natural born citizen because wasn't his mother AMERICAN?????????

the real controversy isn't his citizenship, it's his proclivity to be unwilling to prove his citizenship.

This isn't racism any more than it was to ask about McCain's status. Do you honestly believe that if this was a question during Clinton's administration there wouldn't be the same reaction just because the dude was white? Shoot, the same people would have been all over it like stink lines on Pepe le Pew in a Warner Brother's cartoon.

I think you are seeing ghosts. I'm sure some of the people that believe this are racist, but I wouldn't say everybody who believes this are racist.

Darla, stop being a dumbassed bitch. yes, some people are racist, but most others are not and its idiots like you that cause more problems than solve them.

the simple fact is that Obamas birth place is in question, however, even IF he were born in Kenya, he's still be a natural born citizen because wasn't his mother AMERICAN?????????

the real controversy isn't his citizenship, it's his proclivity to be unwilling to prove his citizenship.
He wouldn't be, the laws at the time said you had to have lived in the US for 10 years, five of which "must be after the 14th Birthday"... Ann Durham-Obama was only 18, not yet in the US 5 years after her 14th Birthday. Had he been born in Hawaii, yes he would be a citizen, had he been born in another place he would not. (This is why "birthers" like to try to prove he was born in Kenya.)

Now, the laws allow you to add them even if they are not consecutive, but because of the 5 years after their 14th birthday restriction, the only possible way for somebody born in another nation to be born a citizen is if their parent was over 19.

He wouldn't be, the laws at the time said you had to have lived in the US for 10 years, five of which "must be after the 14th Birthday"... Ann Durham-Obama was only 18, not yet in the US 5 years after her 14th Birthday. Had he been born in Hawaii, yes he would be a citizen, had he been born in another place he would not. (This is why "birthers" like to try to prove he was born in Kenya.)

Now, the laws allow you to add them even if they are not consecutive, but because of the 5 years after their 14th birthday restriction, the only possible way for somebody born in another nation to be born a citizen is if their parent was over 19.

hmmmm, i now see why the full court press is on concerning his birthplace.

really, if it's just a hoax, why is lamestream media frothing from the lips trying to discredit the people who are asking about it..

isn't it their jobs trying to PROVE if it is right or wrong, not write some low down articles calling the people names....?? but no..

So the media can paint all who oppose Obama as morons and birthers.

This isn't racism any more than it was to ask about McCain's status. Do you honestly believe that if this was a question during Clinton's administration there wouldn't be the same reaction just because the dude was white? Shoot, the same people would have been all over it like stink lines on Pepe le Pew in a Warner Brother's cartoon.

I think you are seeing ghosts. I'm sure some of the people that believe this are racist, but I wouldn't say everybody who believes this are racist.

Okay here is where you have fallen through the rabbit hole.

There is no question.

A faux "controversy" was created out of whole cloth because he is black. Because he is not white.

Your entire premise is false.

Of course this is a racist conspiracy.

The day you find me kissing Larry Flynt's ass is the day I'll be as dumb as you are.

But that day will never come.

I know who my enemies are. I know who hates me. Too bad you're too dumb to know who hates you. But that's your problem and it ain't never gonna be mine.

Back