Attorney Files Motion for Authentication of This Birth Certificate

Okay here is where you have fallen through the rabbit hole.

There is no question.

A faux "controversy" was created out of whole cloth because he is black. Because he is not white.

Your entire premise is false.

Of course this is a racist conspiracy.

you have documented proof to back up this assumption? that this whole 'controversy' is borne out of racism and nothing else? I'd love it if you would post this 'evidence'.

There is no question.

A faux "controversy" was created out of whole cloth because he is black. Because he is not white.

^lol^

so what about mccain's controversy? folks, darla is a perfect example of why racism is still alive in this country....you can't question a black person, or even a half black person because its

RACIST

how dare we treat them as equals....how dare people ask the same questions and proof as mccain

There is no question.

I do not believe that if he was white it would have made any difference in this particular scenario, helped along by the very person's own stubborn insistence not to release a document. Yeah, I believe it is a conspiracy theory, but I don't believe it is racist.

I think it's funny that the same people that won't accept a document issued by the State of Hawaii and to which officials from Hawaii have made numerous statements attesting to its veracity are willing to accept a picture (not a scan or a copy) of this "certified copy" from the Republican of Kenya (although it didn't exist at the time) that was magically just unearthed in relatively pristine form with just the slightest whiff of skepticism.

It's hilarious.

But that's not what is the funniest thing about all of this. The funniest thing about all of this is that this "lawyer" is asking a United States court to authenticate a Kenyan document. Think about that for a second.

The birthers really know how to pick 'em.

who in this thread has "accepted" this picture as you claim? i haven't seen one post saying that this picture is true, only interesting....

and it was filed in an american court for publicity....also, i don't actually know if the court cannot verify the document, i wouldn't think so, but then the law surprises me almost everyday

who in this thread has "accepted" this picture as you claim? i haven't seen one post saying that this picture is true, only interesting....

and it was filed in an american court for publicity....also, i don't actually know if the court cannot verify the document, i wouldn't think so, but then the law surprises me almost everyday

I was referring to the birthers generally, not to anyone specific on this board. Then again, if the shoe fits . . .

And if you think it possible for a U.S. court in California to "authenticate" an allegedly 45 year old document from the "Republic of Kenya" then you need to have your head examined.

I was referring to the birthers generally, not to anyone specific on this board. Then again, if the shoe fits . . .

And if you think it possible for a U.S. court in California to "authenticate" an allegedly 45 year old document from the "Republic of Kenya" then you need to have your head examined.

reread what i said about the court :pke:

and its pretty funny how dungheap has automatically ruled this a fake....bias much.... :rolleyes:

I haven't ruled this a fake, but if a court determines it is real I will eat my hat. There are so many red flags with that thing the likelihood of it being real is just about nil.

I haven't ruled this a fake, but if a court determines it is real I will eat my hat. There are so many red flags with that thing the likelihood of it being real is just about nil.

i stand corrected, i thought you did

interesting comment is found on another site....the personal info is of course unverifiable by just using the internet....but the historical info is something to look into:

On 8/3/09 at 02:18 AM, realkenyan wrote:
I am Kenyan born and raised here. I have same type birth certificate as I born February 1961. The hospital name is the same on my certificate.

Many Kenyan at that time very limited use of English and translation was Coast General hosptial in our lanquage.

I agree Kenyan not province for 8 more months however stationary was change early and fact that that this is a copy of certificate is reason why republic of Kenya letterhead at bottom. My mother she work there at the time in office and confirm this. It say the same on mine also on my cousin born in March 1962 but get copy in 1964 just like Obama on his certificate.

Mombasa was part kenya but also othe province use name Momabasa. I tell you this name popular and also use in 3 other province.

On my cousin mine and even sister certificate is say mombasa. This is special name. Honorable name and used for our city many years before officially named. So clerk in office type Mombasa as it is symbol of our pride in Kenya nation.

My certificate end in of 41. So Am I 41 president? You make no sense.

E.F. lavender maybe detergent but also registrar. He still alive today. He live near MM Shah school. He was British immigrant when Kenya British colony. Just because man have same name as soap so he has to be same man? so if my name is hershey I am automatically the man who make hershey chocolate. You idiot man. I laugh.

Muslim or christian not important . We are british colony at time and they require list …
http://my.auburnjournal.com/detail/126196.html

in the comments sections at bottom

So the media can paint all who oppose Obama as morons and birthers.

and what makes that right...I thought they were suppose to be non biased journalist, not covering the ass of Hugo Obama..

but this is what we are up against...asking for transparency and proof, we are painted by our own Media as, birther, kooks, racist..

and that seems ok with a most folks..

i stand corrected, i thought you did

interesting comment is found on another site....the personal info is of course unverifiable by just using the internet....but the historical info is something to look into:

http://my.auburnjournal.com/detail/126196.html

in the comments sections at bottom

Oh my God.

Do you people really not know when you're being put on, and most likely by a liberal?

You know, the phrase "too dumb to live" comes to mind here. How the hell do you people survive?

I mean, I could have written that. Honestly, if I had thought of it, I would have. It's fucking hysterical.

What a bunch of dummies.

I'm through arguing with you witless simpletons about this here. I am totally going to start making posts at these websites you half-witted loony tunes are linking to claiming I have the same birth certficate signed by a laundry detergent, in halting English.

Eventually, one of my posts will end up right here, as more "evidence" that Obama wasn't born in the United States.

darla is just a dishonest hack....

of course i already said the comment was unverifiable as to the personal information, eg., who wrote it, anyone could of.....however, there is objective historical claims in that comment that are verifiable...so darla just lied her ass off

darla just likes to lie about people instead of actually debating....look at her posts, virtually nothing but lies and ad homs all day...

No way, Darla. The handle is "realkenyan." You can't fake that.

dude...go back and read what i said....i never claimed authenticity as to who wrote it

are you saying there is no objective historical information in there, such as when stationary was changed....?

don't be a darla dungheap

Back