Attorney Files Motion for Authentication of This Birth Certificate

What's really sad is that each and every lame ass attempt that the anti-Obama crowd invests in this "birther" BS just cements the public view of how far the wheels have come off on the neocon factions of the GOP. No matter how much media coverage they get, it's a nail in their coffin.

It's freakin' unbelievable how otherwise sensible people have latched onto this nonsense. They want so much to get rid of him they'll swallow any BS that caters to their theory. You're right, these nuts aren't doing any favors for the sane wing of their party.

What's really sad is that each and every lame ass attempt that the anti-Obama crowd invests in this "birther" BS just cements the public view of how far the wheels have come off on the neocon factions of the GOP. No matter how much media coverage they get, it's a nail in their coffin.

yeah yeah yeah, and watching all the lefties camping out on Bush's front lawn made you all look sane..

all we're doing is asking for a SIMPLE BIRTH CERIFCATE for gawds sake..

It's freakin' unbelievable how otherwise sensible people have latched onto this nonsense. They want so much to get rid of him they'll swallow any BS that caters to their theory. You're right, these nuts aren't doing any favors for the sane wing of their party.

yeah yeah yeah, and watching all the lefties camping out on Bush's front lawn made you all look sane..
or code pinkos attacking Condi Rice with fake blood on their hands..

You're not interested in facts so why do you even bother reading posts that actually connect the dots?

We know if Hawaii released the long form, or whatever the hell it is, you CT'ers would say it was a fake because it took so long for him to do it.

You're not interested in facts so why do you even bother reading posts that actually connect the dots?

We know if Hawaii released the long form, or whatever the hell it is, you CT'ers would say it was a fake because it took so long for him to do it.

your post is not concrete proof....your links do not work and you've been given links that show kenya was considered a republic in 63....i've seen both on the internet, so until we get an authoritative source...the matter is not resolved....

ef lavender...was that even around back then? and what is that....playing numerology with initials....

your post does not definitively resolve the issue....so stop parading your stuff around as facts while bashing others

you haven't given any facts that I haven't already seen..all spin..

the ONLY fact I will accept, is seeing his long form Birth Certificate..

what's so hard for him to do that?

what is he hiding?

why don't you care, the left demanded to see John McCains. does that make them.......birthers?

Originally Posted by Taichiliberal

What's REALLY funny is watching our resident neocon parrots throw ANYONE under the bus should they jump off the birther wagon....people whom they readily in the past proudly quoted as source material. Check this out:

http://mediamatters.org/research/200907220051

your post is not concrete proof....your links do not work and you've been given links that show kenya was considered a republic in 63....i've seen both on the internet, so until we get an authoritative source...the matter is not resolved....

ef lavender...was that even around back then? and what is that....playing numerology with initials....

your post does not definitively resolve the issue....so stop parading your stuff around as facts while bashing others

I told you that I again copied and pasted them into the browser and they all worked, except for the CIA, which I copied again into a separate post.

oddly...that was the only one that worked for me...none of the rest

and see post right above this
It's because I fixed it. She does the "size" thing and it stops the auto-parsing from working. If she wants the links to work you can do size, but inside each size box should be a url box.

"Kenya became a Republic in 1963..."

Incorrect. The CIA World Factbook says the Constitution dates from 12 December 1963 and was amended as a republic [in] 1964.

https://www.cia.gov/library/publications/the-world-factbook/geos/ke.html

Further information reiterates this.

The Dominion of Kenya
12 December 1963 to 12 December 1964
Jomo Kenyatta, Prime Minister KANU Becoming President
The Republic of Kenya
12 December 1964 to 17 April 2008
Post abolished with President exercising full executive powers.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heads_of_Government_of_Kenya

and:

Kenya declared independence on 12/12/63. From December 12, 1963 to December 12, 1964, the Dominion of Kenya existed under Queen Elizabeth, with Governor General Malcolm MacDonald in charge.

and re: the Kenya certificate:

- It records Barack Obama Sr’s age as “26.” Obama Sr was born in 1936; his son was born in 1961.

- Its publication date is February 17, 1964, but it purports be a document of the “Republic of Kenya.” Kenya did not become a Republic until December 12, 1964, a year after it won independence from Great Britain.

- It’s signed by “registrar E.F. Lavender.” Earth Friendly Lavender is a kind of detergent, and government officials who use vanity initials on official documents are, to put it mildly, rare.

- The kicker? The image is part of the extremely ill-informed conspiracy theory that Obama was born in Mombasa—conveniently, one of the more Muslim parts of the country.

http://washingtonindependent.com/53494/birthers-latch-onto-forged-kenyan-birth-certificate

and:

Is Orly Taitz a real lawyer?
http://acandidworld.com/2009/03/13/...y-taitz-really-a-lawyer-will-she-be-for-long/

finally:

An article devoted to Barack Obama citizenship conspiracy theories.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Orly_Taitz

:hand:

What's REALLY funny is watching our resident neocon parrots throw ANYONE under the bus should they jump off the birther wagon....people whom they readily in the past proudly quoted as source material. Check this out:

http://mediamatters.org/research/200907220051

That's a surprise. I'll have to revise my opinion of some of these people.

You do understand the mimi hates Media Matters, even when they credit her faves with having a little common sense.

You do understand the mimi hates Media Matters, even when they credit her faves with having a little common sense.

mediamatters will use anything and anyone if they think they can score some points off it..

I have yet to meet one person who actually thinks that Obama was born in Kenya, and I work directly with the party in my area with some of the strongest republicans.

I also have yet to meet one person who doesn't think he should just put the danged thing out and quit trying to hide whatever embarrassing thing there is on the certificate, and that includes the Ds that worked the booth next to us at the fair.

Seriously, one doesn't have to believe the dude was born somewhere else to think it would just be better to open it up.

- It records Barack Obama Sr’s age as “26.” Obama Sr was born in 1936; his son was born in 1961.

obama was born in august....if his dad was born after august he would be 26 and when he died in november of 1982...his age is listed as 46....it appears the exact date of his age is unkown

so the above debunks nothing....

It’s signed by “registrar E.F. Lavender.” Earth Friendly Lavender is a kind of detergent, and government officials who use vanity initials on official documents are, to put it mildly, rare.

this is so stupid it defies comment....yes thats it....those initials must be earth friendly lavender :rolleyes:

so once again, your "proof" is nothing more than theory

Thing is, all the clowns listed in the article gave silent approval of the initial birth certificate nonsense....but at least they no when to cut their losses. Meme is a wingnut...and will make any/all excuse(s) to stubbornly hold onto the latest anti-Obama BS.

Back