Awesome interview by Harris!

Silly untrue talking points, did Tucker send them out before or after the interview?

Did you even watch it? There were no “notes”.
The interview was scripted and prerecorded and heavily edited, Pretender. It was STILL a disaster for Kamala and Tampon Tim.

Without notes,
It was scripted, prerecorded, and heavily edited, Pretender.
she actually answered the questions.
...with disastrous answers! :laugh:
(trump won’t).
Trump answers questions. He needs no script. He needs no prerecording. He actually has a campaign platform (which is more than I can say for Kamala!)
She was calm. She was thoughtful and offered very human responses. She outlined some of her positions and why they are what they are.
Paradoxes are not answers, Pretender. They are irrationality.

So, you don't disagree (more regulations = more costs), but instead have no rebuttal to offer other than ad hominem and insults.

That wasn't what I stated. Of course, we need government. The question is, How much government do we need? Your answer implies that size of government doesn't matter. My answer says, it's easy to have too much and that is bad for society.
The answer to your question is an easy one.

The Constitution of the United States defines that government, it's structure, it's authority, and the authority of each of it's officers, how they are to be elected, and their terms of service.

Much of the current 'federal' government is unconstitutional.

* Congress never had any authority to create fiat money.
* Congress never had any authority to create most of the alphabet agencies that exist today, including the EPA, the CPSC, any 'tax the rich' scheme, TSA, nor to conduct any act of censorship or political imprisonment.
* Congress has no authority to ban or limit any weapon (including any accessories for that weapon), including any gun or gun accessory.

Each State also has a constitution. That defines the authority and limits of that State government, and under it, the further limitations and authorities of counties and cities within that State (defined by a country charter (or constitution), or city charter (or constitution).

So...how much government is authorized? Only that which is authorized and described by the constitution of that government, for that government does not even exist without that constitution.

I will repeat this one more time:

I am saying that you have gotten so full of shit lately, I almost cannot remember when I thought you might be one right-winger who might have the brains to get out. And there actually are times when I am astonished that you cannot see that American conservatives (Republicans) are the people fucking the common person.

If you want to pretend that is saying something else...do so. But don't ask me to confirm your bullshit.

I would love to read a thesis from you about who much is too much, how much is not quite enough, and how much is just right.

Gimme a break.

People like you think almost any government is too much.

So...my suggestion stands. Stick it up your ass.
A constitution is not a 'thesis'. It's a contract.

^^^
Over-60 Internet Tough Guy

926sdj.jpg
He certainly trounced you!

Biden clearly changed his mind. His friends helped him see his position. Sometimes we can’t see something about ourselves without help from our friends.

He was able to see he was perceived as too old.
No, he didn't. Biden was forced out by The Oligarchy.

Back