Awesome interview by Harris!

NO.

I am saying that you have gotten so full of shit lately, I almost cannot remember when I thought you might be one right-winger who might have the brains to get out. And there actually are times when I am astonished that you cannot see that American conservatives (Republicans) are the people fucking the common person.

I thought I was pretty clear about that.

So, you don't disagree (more regulations = more costs), but instead have no rebuttal to offer other than ad hominem and insults.
Shove that up your ass.

The fact is that government is the reason we have civilization. Without it, we would have extreme chaos and anarchy.

But people like you have decided that government is bad...and there is no reasoning with you.

As for the reason that goods can be made in China, Vietnam, India, etc...and shipped across oceans and still cost less than goods made here in the United States...if you want to suppose that is the result of unreasonable government into the manufacturing process here in America...suppose it. There are no laws against stupidity.
That wasn't what I stated. Of course, we need government. The question is, How much government do we need? Your answer implies that size of government doesn't matter. My answer says, it's easy to have too much and that is bad for society.

So, you don't disagree (more regulations = more costs), but instead have no rebuttal to offer other than ad hominem and insults.

I will repeat this one more time:

I am saying that you have gotten so full of shit lately, I almost cannot remember when I thought you might be one right-winger who might have the brains to get out. And there actually are times when I am astonished that you cannot see that American conservatives (Republicans) are the people fucking the common person.

If you want to pretend that is saying something else...do so. But don't ask me to confirm your bullshit.

That wasn't what I stated. Of course, we need government. The question is, How much government do we need? Your answer implies that size of government doesn't matter. My answer says, it's easy to have too much and that is bad for society.
I would love to read a thesis from you about who much is too much, how much is not quite enough, and how much is just right.

Gimme a break.

People like you think almost any government is too much.

So...my suggestion stands. Stick it up your ass.

So what? Are you saying the Republican Party can do as they please but other political parties can't?

Do you want a Federal law that Democrats can only run candidates the Republicans can beat in an election, Terry?
Strawman argument in the form of complex questions.

Both parties--any party--can decide how they're going to select their candidates. Since the mid-60's this has been done via primary voting in each state. The Democrats, singularly, have returned in good part to just letting the party leadership decide who is selected. Between "super delegates" and now simply anointing a candidate, the Democrats are kicking their party members to the curb.

If the Republicans were doing the same, Trump wouldn't be their candidate, some soy boy weak assed compromiser who's little different from a Democrat would be their candidate say, like Mitt Romney...

Strawman argument in the form of complex questions.....
Translation: Yes, Commander. You are correct.

Go ahead and believe in your conspiracy theories, Terry. You're not the first on this forum who is growing so paranoid that they are seeing conspiracies in every corner.

I needed the exercise. Bitch slapping works as good as any other one...
^^^
Over-60 Internet Tough Guy

926sdj.jpg

Biden clearly changed his mind. His friends helped him see his position. Sometimes we can’t see something about ourselves without help from our friends.

He was able to see he was perceived as too old.

Biden was in it to win it and the people voted his reelection bid.
Obama, Pelosi and top donors met.
Then Biden wasn't in it, at all.
Heels up was then installed.
Seems undemocratic :unsure:
Bodens Choice, I support personal choice.

Sorry it upset you so.

I personally think it was Bidens plan all along. A way for him to chose his successor.

They threw Joe out with the trash...and yes...that had been the plan for quite some time...It couldn't be more obvious... she flipped the switch in a matter of hours... "You're going no where, Joe...why you're sharp as a tack...And as Jill said, you answered all the questions..." To Bye Bye Bye....;)

In Michigan, we did just that. And the (R)s and the forced-birthers tried to get the courts to reject it. They lost; freedom won. Same thing in Florida, and other states that allow citizens to collect enough signatures to get a ballot measure before the voters. Some states don't allow this, so those citizens are stuck with whatever their legislature has done.

Legislation that affects our rights, freedom and/or privacy should not be up to the states.
You won? Then quit bitching. Go kill the unborn.

Biden clearly changed his mind. His friends helped him see his position. Sometimes we can’t see something about ourselves without help from our friends.

He was able to see he was perceived as too old.
Or, and more likely, Jill (not a "doctor") and others close to him simply told the senile fool what to say and he was no longer in the race. People with Alzheimer's, dementia, and senility are easily influenced by those they have long relationship with and trust.

Reactions: TOP
Or, and more likely, Jill (not a "doctor") and others close to him simply told the senile fool what to say and he was no longer in the race. People with Alzheimer's, dementia, and senility are easily influenced by those they have long relationship with and trust.
I don’t think so

Back