Awesome interview by Harris!

If you don't get this video, you are part of the problem.

I see it like Mike Rowe does. I'm responsible for my safety. Not OSHA, not some employer, ME. Back in June, I was putting a service panel in for a customer. The guys that came out to pull the meter and disconnect the service (I'm legally not allowed to do that), had on some leather gloves with some electrical tape over a couple of the fingers, no safety glasses, nada, zip point shit. These guys were to disconnect the service for a big corporation (Arizona Public Service APS). I stood back, didn't say a thing, and let them do what they had to do.

They did the disconnect. I wasn't particularly thrilled that the incoming service cables were hot and just covered with some electrical tape, but that's what I had to work with. I made damn sure--double damn sure--when I was taking the old panel out and putting the new panel in that I didn't nick or otherwise scrape those cables. No OSHA or safety officer present. I was responsible for my own safety. That's how it works in reality and all the government does is get in the way and keep the stupid, ignorant, lazy, and sloppy from killing themselves. They're doing nature a disservice in my opinion.
Sorry, I don't watch videos or do homework unless assigned by an actual professor. I have no interest in what a reality TV show guy says. He's not an economist. Nor a political scientist or a sociologist or an anthropologist. You don't get it. We the People encouraged our federal govt. to pass laws protecting workers from preventable injury, unfair wages, under-age employment, unpaid overtime, unsafe work environments. We decided that the extra cost to business was worth it. Again, if these laws were too onerous, Republicans would have repealed them long ago. Why didn't they?

Again, you are nothing at all related to being an Independent. You're not even a Libertarian. You're an Anarchist.

Sorry, I don't watch videos or do homework unless assigned by an actual professor. I have no interest in what a reality TV show guy says. He's not an economist. Nor a political scientist or a sociologist or an anthropologist. You don't get it. We the People encouraged our federal govt. to pass laws protecting workers from preventable injury, unfair wages, under-age employment, unpaid overtime, unsafe work environments. We decided that the extra cost to business was worth it. Again, if these laws were too onerous, Republicans would have repealed them long ago. Why didn't they?

Again, you are nothing at all related to being an Independent. You're not even a Libertarian. You're an Anarchist.
You're not sorry, you're pathetic.

You're not sorry, you're pathetic.
And as always, I win. Thanks for playing.

orNIGyw.jpg

Biden didn't choose not to run, he chose TO run. The politburo running the un-Democratic party decided to put him out to pasture, and that was that. Joke was no longer in the race and their backroom chosen--who gives a shit about what our rank-and-file want--replaced him.
Evidence?

Evidence?

It's time for a Sunday Suggestion! You should try reading and following those 10 Commandments that you approve having posted in public school classrooms. Specifically, the one about bearing false witness will be helpful.
I strongly doubt @ExpressLane or any other MAGAt, drug addict, charlatan, etc. can be anything other than a lip-service Christian. Probably just a money worshiper like their Orange Jesus.

8v8cxw.jpg

Evidence?

So what? Do you want Biden back in the race so Trump can win? Ain't gonna happen, Terry. :rofl2:
8GJ91G0.gif
:rofl2:

So what? Do you want Biden back in the race so Trump can win? Ain't gonna happen, Terry. :rofl2:
8GJ91G0.gif
:rofl2:
No, I'm pointing out contrary to what many ex-Biden supporters on this board say, that Biden was forced from the race by the politburo of his party. He did not choose to leave of his own volition.

And when "the people" try to get abortion rights on the ballot, (R)s try to prevent them so that "the people" cannot decide.

What is wrong with each state having their own laws? Federal govt. exists in part to protect the rights and freedoms of all citizens. What if we left racial discrimination up to the states to decide? Some states would pass legislation making it fine to refuse to rent to, hire, sell to, serve minorities like people of color, LGBTQ people, non-Christians, or whatever group(s) they dislike. Some states might make a total ban on firearms. Some states might make owning an RPG legal -- I'm sure YOU would love that. Just think of all the neighbors' cats you could kill with that!

You and your forced-birther cohort have absolutely no business trying to legislate personal health care decisions. You would be appalled if a state banned erectile dysfunction drugs and treatment, or cardiac caths, or diabetic medications, wouldn't you? Why on Earth you all think that you have the right to stick your nose up into someone's reproductive business is beyond me. But this is why abortion should not be a state's choice to ban or allow. I hope that President Harris and her majority (D) House and Senate will make it so.
Bullshit.

Get enough signatures and put it on the ballot.
Neighbors don't have no cats :)

Interesting that you put me in a category that I've never taken a side in. Well, then again...
You are speaking crazy.
Don't be too overconfident.

None of them should be. The federal government should be the final say on these kinds of things. But, the slave owners successfully argued, as you are arguing, that there are states rights to make these kinds of decisions...and by the terms of a document written 250 years ago...that argument has some merit. I will concede that. The proof is in the pudding. The states that wanted to enslave people continued to do so.

Of course there was a reason to bring up slavery. And if I have to explain why, perhaps you are arguing an issue you should not be.

You are correct, though...that issue was decided years ago. FEDERALLY!!! And all the concomitant issues regarding that issue were also...NOT BY INDIVIDUAL STATES.

What you just said...IS BULLSHIT, RB. Your whole take on this issue is bullshit. The MAGA position on this issue is bullshit.
That says it all.

You are not for state's rights.
California banned lawn mowers and weed wackers. I'm not giving up my weed wacker!

Biden chose not to run again, after having won last time… Your question makes no sense. Biden was too old.
Biden was in it to win it and the people voted his reelection bid.
Obama, Pelosi and top donors met.
Then Biden wasn't in it, at all.
Heels up was then installed.
Seems undemocratic :unsure:

So, are you trying to say that government regulations don't have costs and consequences for the market attached to them?

NO.

I am saying that you have gotten so full of shit lately, I almost cannot remember when I thought you might be one right-winger who might have the brains to get out. And there actually are times when I am astonished that you cannot see that American conservatives (Republicans) are the people fucking the common person.

I thought I was pretty clear about that.

Here's the simple version: The bigger the government, the smaller the citizen.
Shove that up your ass.

The fact is that government is the reason we have civilization. Without it, we would have extreme chaos and anarchy.

But people like you have decided that government is bad...and there is no reasoning with you.

As for the reason that goods can be made in China, Vietnam, India, etc...and shipped across oceans and still cost less than goods made here in the United States...if you want to suppose that is the result of unreasonable government into the manufacturing process here in America...suppose it. There are no laws against stupidity.

Biden was in it to win it and the people voted his reelection bid.
Obama, Pelosi and top donors met.
Then Biden wasn't in it, at all.
Heels up was then installed.
Seems undemocratic :unsure:
Only to someone with an agenda like yours.

Biden finally came to his senses...and dropped out.

Kamala Harris grabbed the reins...and has been driving the political wagon rather well.

That is gnawing at the asses of the Trumpers...and they are inventing all kinds of bullshit about the issue.

Don't get me wrong. It is entertaining...so keep it up. We can all use the laughs.

Jarod owes you for your research but he won't pay. He owes me millions of dollars.

Someone needs to explain to him why Kamala is called Heels Up Harris.

He is a big, illiterate dummy.

No, I'm pointing out contrary to what many ex-Biden supporters on this board say, that Biden was forced from the race by the politburo of his party. He did not choose to leave of his own volition.
The only way he could have left...is of his own volition.

He did the thing that your side cannot understand...he put this country before his dessires.

Trump would not do that in a zillion years.

THAT is what is frosting you.

That says it all.

You are not for state's rights.
California banned lawn mowers and weed wackers. I'm not giving up my weed wacker!
I am saying on significant matters...the federal government should have the final say...NOT INDIVIDUAL STATES.

You do not live in California...so do not give up your weed wacker.

If individual states want to make laws that are of insignificant importance...they should be able to do so. They should not be able to decide if SLAVERY IS ALLOWED...or if A WOMAN CANNOT HAVE CONTROL OVER HER OWN BODY.

Back