Beautiful portrait of Arpaio

Because god is evil. It's not peoples choices that have brought them to hell; it's god's choice. He shouldn't try to defer responsibility any more than the murderer/rapist. God is the greatest evil of all time. The saints are evil as well for feeling no sorrow, fucking subhumans.

how silly....why do you deny your own responsibility for your choices.....if you eat too much and get a stomach ache, is it the food's fault or yours?......

how silly....why do you deny your own responsibility for your choices.....if you eat too much and get a stomach ache, is it the food's fault or yours?......

If I eat too much, and the food has a choice between making my stomach hurt or not, and decided to make my stomach hurt, it would be the foods fault. The food shouldn't defer responsibilty. God is the ultimate free rider; responsible for all the evil in the universe, creator of all evil, yet defferring responsibility to other. He does not take responsibility for his own choices.

You are wrong, the lake is where those who rejected God are thrown.

No it isn't. It's only mentioned in Revelations, it was only mentioned for one specific use (throwing the beast and his supporters in there), it's never mentioned elsewhere as punishment for people God doesn't happen to like, and there is absolutely no equivalent in Jewish theology. Christians made it up.

The rich man in Luke is a reference to an Old Testament scripture where the man is in hell and can see Abraham, begging God to allow Abraham to know his fate, to touch even the water of Hell, God says NO.

More evidence of God's despicable nature. I would totally support executing that piece of scum.

The old testament passage in question has never been interpreted by Jews as literally true. Obviously people can't communicate with people in the afterlife either.

No it isn't. It's only mentioned in Revelations, it was only mentioned for one specific use (throwing the beast and his supporters in there), it's never mentioned elsewhere as punishment for people God doesn't happen to like, and there is absolutely no equivalent in Jewish theology. Christians made it up.

you're denying the Jews believed in Hell?....I just got done quoting Isaiah 14

verse 15 Yet thou shalt be brought down to hell, to the sides of the pit.

you're denying the Jews believed in Hell?....I just got done quoting Isaiah 14

verse 15 Yet thou shalt be brought down to hell, to the sides of the pit.

I believe at one time they did not believe in hell and they still don't in the same sense as Christian believe in hell.

"His supporters"... Yes, the people who rejected God are thrown there. Do you even read what was written before jumping into inanity?

Anyway, mentions of Hell as described in modern writing are in the Hebrew Bible, the Book of Enoch. I'd suggest reading it, it also covers the angels and some other cool stuff.

Another interesting bit of fact. The Book of Enoch is quoted by Jesus in the Bible, but those who put together the Christian version decided it was "too corrupted" to include.

Back