Because the lesser of two evils is still evil...

That isn't what is happening here, what is happening here is that both of those neighbors plan to kill you, one you think does and the other you think you just disagree with also does but you can't see it, anyway the guy across the street would help but you refuse to talk to him because no matter how many times he tells you both neighbors want to kill you, you rely on the neighbor to the left to tell you what to do.
trump does not also want to kill you. that's your libertarian corporatist delusion again.

your fence sitting which you feel makes you so above it all is only helping the neighbor who wants trans your child at school, and send all the jobs away, and sell your ass to China.

Would you have believed in early 2016 that Trump had a shot at being the Republican nominee, much less win the election?

Would you have believed he'd set up 1/6 and get away with it?

Would you have believed he'd literally own the Republican Party, spend their money how he liked and install his DIL as chairman of the Party?

It's easy to do things as President when half of Congress and most of SCOTUS are in your pocket. :thup:
Regardless of what I believed could happen, and I didn't believe Trump was going to win, he still isn't a king. His powers are limited. What, legislatively speaking (including executive orders has he done that you view as terrible or truly unacceptable?

Regardless of what I believed could happen, and I didn't believe Trump was going to win, he still isn't a king. His powers are limited. What, legislatively speaking (including executive orders has he done that you view as terrible or truly unacceptable?
With the support of a MAGAt Congress, he's edging closer to doing it. Walking toward a cliff blindfolded, you may not know you are there until over it.

No.

That is you just being stupid, as always.

Another Biden term will do little more than this one has, which is shift the country ever slightly to the left from where it is while continue to build jobs, the stock market and over all wealth.

If another Republican, not named Trump took over from Biden in 2028, they would simply shift things back. Just as the GOP did when they took it from Clinton, and as Obama did when he took it from Bush.

It is very much 'business as always', which i can totally understand the Libertarian type (and many others) hating, but it risks nothing permanent and certainly nothing resembling death.

Trump winning in 2024 will absolutely try to kill the American experiment on all levels. He would pull the US out of Nato and unleash Russia and China for generations of war to come. He will try to end the Constitution and prevent all future elections. And that is in his own words
So what will another Biden term look like?

Will the number of illegals in the US triple? It's already doubled in Joke's first term.
Will China take Scarborough Shoal? Invade Taiwan? Biden is unlikely to do anything to stop them.
Will inflation continue as it has adding another 15% or so on top of the 30+% he added in his first term?
Will the war on energy continue even though the public is completely opposed to the greentard agenda?
Will the economy continue to limp along, underperforming as it is?
Will violence and conflict in the Middle East widen?
Will Ukraine lose their war?

Those are all very likely to happen with a Biden reelection.

Biden, not Trump is likely to get us into WW 3 with China most likely, and Russia siding with China. Far, far more likely than anything Trump would do to cause that.

Don't forget to add the current corrupt SCOTUS!
Funny because there's truth in it. On this particular issue, I think they'll rule for the Constitution even if Alito and Thomas are in dissent.

ae9Y8eP.jpg

So what will another Biden term look like?
- MORE record oil production
- more green energy
- More record employment numbers
- MOre record wealth for Americans via record stock market
- More anti Trust actions breaking the corporate abuse in areas like Healthcare and other
- Making America safer by continuing investments in Semi Conductors and other risk areas
- More big Infrastructure projects fixing major problems and bringing generational returns for communities
- Bringing some fairness back to taxation by ending the ability of the richest in the country to pay zero taxes

And there is lots more

This is who I'll be voting for in November.

Meet Chase Oliver, the youthful US presidential candidate​

Some voters in November may see a less familiar option on their presidential ballot when in the polling booth this November: Chase Oliver.

Mr Oliver is this year's presidential nominee for the Libertarian Party, a political party that typically wins around one per cent of the national vote and is known for promoting civil liberties and small government.

At 38 (just three years above the constitutional threshold to be a presidential candidate), Mr Oliver is by far the youngest contender in this year’s field.

He is also the only openly gay candidate, which he says he hopes serves as an example to aspiring LGBT politicians.

More:
I have little or no patience for "protest votes" or the argument that "the lesser of two evils is still evil."
One of the two major party candidates is going to win, we all know it,
and all the kvetching, even if it's based in fact, isn't going to change that.

If your major priority is stopping Trump, your only sane action is voting for Biden, even knowing that he's a terrible choice.
An actually viable good choice is simply not on the table as an option.
Any thing other than voting for Biden--protest vote--not voting at all--is not making the maximum effort to stop Trump.

If your major priority isn't to stop Trump,
that makes you part of the reason that the republic is collapsing before our eyes.

We're not going to have a good president.
Right now, that's an impossible dream.
The best we can do is to not have Trump.
Deal with it.

he has nothing.

trump didn't even try to lock up Hillary.

I have little or no patience for "protest votes" or the argument that "the lesser of two evils is still evil."

If your major priority is stopping Trump, your only sane action is voting for Biden, even knowing that he's a terrible choice.
Any thing other than voting for Biden--protest vote--not voting at all--is not making the maximum effort to stop Trump.

that makes you part of the reason that the republic is collapsing before our eyes.

Deal with it.

this election is different I believe.

good and evil really are on the ballot this time.

Biden and ALL HE STANDS FOR are an existential evil.

this isn't Mcain V. Obama, Or romney V. gore, or massengil v. ogilvie.

Deal with it.
"
that makes you part of the reason that the republic is collapsing before our eyes."

It's not. One President doesn't have the power to cause such a thing to happen. There are 3 co-equal branches of government that limit what the other branches can do.

Trump was already president for four years and nothing significant changed because of his actions.

If Trump wins, at least he won't be an option going forward and at least there's a possibility Republicans will nominate a decent option.

As far as a "protest vote". I'm just choosing to not vote for a shitty opinion, which is currently the only thing put on the table by either party.

"
that makes you part of the reason that the republic is collapsing before our eyes."

It's not. One President doesn't have the power to cause such a thing to happen. There are 3 co-equal branches of government that limit what the other branches can do.

Trump was already president for four years and nothing significant changed because of his actions.

If Trump wins, at least he won't be an option going forward and at least there's a possibility Republicans will nominate a decent option.

As far as a "protest vote". I'm just choosing to not vote for a shitty opinion, which is currently the only thing put on the table by either party.
If your #1 priority isn't to stop Trump, we have nothing to talk about.
You REALLY believe "nothing significant changed" with the three baboons Trump appointed to the Supreme Court?
That's simply insane.
You're clearly part of the problem.

If your #1 priority isn't to stop Trump, we have nothing to talk about.
You REALLY believe "nothing significant changed" with the three baboons Trump appointed to the Supreme Court?
That's simply insane.
You're clearly part of the problem.
The only high-profile ruling from SCOTUS, that comes to mind right now, is on abortion and I've always believed that should be legislated at a state level. In general, I want a smaller, less intrusive federal government. A liberal SCOTUS would most certainly provide the opposite of that.

Picking new justices was one of the few reasons I was happy Trump won. I did not want more liberal justices.

Last edited:
"

he achieved tariffs and remain in Mexico.

Joe had to reverse those with exectutive orders because Joe biden is a globalist traitor to humanity.

The only high-profile ruling from SCOTUS, that comes to mind right now, is on abortion and I've always believed that should be legislated at a state level. In general, I want a smaller, less intrusive federal government. A liberal SCOTUS would most certainly provide the opposite of that.

Picking new justices was one of the few reasons I was happy Trump won. I did not want more liberal justices.
No problem, then. We're simply on opposite sides of the fence.

Some voters in November may see a less familiar option on their presidential ballot when in the polling booth this November: Chase Oliver.

Mr Oliver is this year's presidential nominee for the Libertarian Party, a political party that typically wins around one per cent of the national vote and is known for promoting civil liberties and small government.

At 38 (just three years above the constitutional threshold to be a presidential candidate), Mr Oliver is by far the youngest contender in this year’s field.

He is also the only openly gay candidate, which he says he hopes serves as an example to aspiring LGBT politicians.

More:
Gosh, I hope your guy wins. I am anxious to start up my meth plant free of government interference. I think I could probably hire a ton of child labor in a place like West Virginia, and no one will really care about my dumping of toxic waste into the drinking water. It will probably be a boon to my distribution strategy as well. I can arm all my dealers with AR-15s. Heck, maybe we can even get rid of that law that bans the sale of automatic weapons. But at least he's gay. Of course, voting Libertarian may backfire on him, as it will likely help the Donald get re-elected so he can pick more justices who will ban gay marriage. But hey, what do I know?

Gosh, I hope your guy wins. I am anxious to start up my meth plant free of government interference. I think I could probably hire a ton of child labor in a place like West Virginia, and no one will really care about my dumping of toxic waste into the drinking water. It will probably be a boon to my distribution strategy as well. I can arm all my dealers with AR-15s. Heck, maybe we can even get rid of that law that bans the sale of automatic weapons. But at least he's gay. Of course, voting Libertarian may backfire on him, as it will likely help the Donald get re-elected so he can pick more justices who will ban gay marriage. But hey, what do I know?
You have a very interesting view of what it would mean to elect a third party candidate.

More:

I strongly disagree with the argument you are making here. Government itself is the necessary evil and yes, politicians can and will be corrupt.

It is not about choosing between the lesser of two evils, but rather, choosing the party/politics that defend the Constitution, believe in free property rights and liberty and understand that we are not a Democracy, but a Democratic Republic of States with states rights.

The one thing that sets us apart from all other Democratic nations is our Constitution. Unlike all the others, it doesn't give the people rights, it views that as self-evident. Instead, it LIMITS the Government and tells it what it can and cannot do.

Reading Canada's constitution for example, it gives their citizens' rights. But a government that gives its citizens rights, can just as easily take them away as we are seeing now in Canada. This is happening all over the Western world. That is why we are seeing a revival of populism in these countries right now and why we will see it here in the US with Trumps re-election.

So yes, you can throw your vote away on candidates that don't have the slightest chance of getting elected to make some kind of holier than thou statement. But it is just that, a waste. It only empowers those who prefer autocracy over Democracy.

Back