Because the lesser of two evils is still evil...

You have a very interesting view of what it would mean to elect a third party candidate.
No, I have a very interesting view of what a Libertarian 'government' would allow. But of course, no libertarian will ever win a high office, because Libertarianism is an exercise in mental masturbation. Coffee house bullshit. Politics for the cool kids. And the impact of third parties in this years election may very well be that those parties will no longer exist. But feel free to help enable an autocratic dictator. Your vote, your choice. You can use it, or you can rip it up and throw it in the toilet. Suit yourself.

No, I have a very interesting view of what a Libertarian 'government' would allow. But of course, no libertarian will ever win a high office, because Libertarianism is an exercise in mental masturbation. Coffee house bullshit. Politics for the cool kids. And the impact of third parties in this years election may very well be that those parties will no longer exist. But feel free to help enable an autocratic dictator. Your vote, your choice. You can use it, or you can rip it up and throw it in the toilet. Suit yourself.
Better they vote Libertarian than for Trump.

The "lesser of two evils" argument is being abused here.

If in the wild west years i have a neighbor who i fight with, one one side, who makes it clear at his first opportunity he will kill me and my family....

And on the other side i have a neighbor who i disagree with vehemently over what the roll of government should be when it comes to providing roads and healthcare, etc...

It is wrong and dumb to treat these as if they are just flip sides of evil and you cannot see the necessity of dealing with one in a way that ensures he can never implement his desires.

The first guy will destroy your family (generations) ability to ever change things or participate, if he gets his way.

The second guy may have some impact on you, but in the same way you can have impact on him. It is a back and forth mechanism.

Again simply waving your hand and saying 'i cannot discern any meaningful difference, because i am lumping them under this broad umbrella', is just foolish.

Irony coming from someone who votes for the Democratic Party which is the greatest threat to this republic.

A party that can only get away with their lies and gaslighting through their media enablers who no longer represent honest journalism, but rather, dogma and DNC propaganda.

A party who is perfectly willing to jail political opponents on the flimsiest of legal theories and perfectly okay with being an autocracy.

A Biden win will change little to nothing more than a Reagan or Bush or Obama win did. The politics of the country just sway side to side with the chance to correct, any perceived wrongs you may feel happened.

WRONG. This country cannot withstand another four years of a senile, corrupt, incompetent, divisive and serial lying douchebag who isn't actually running anything. He is merely doing what his Marxist handlers tell him to.

No one wants another four years of what is a massively failed and incompetent administration that has raised the cost of everything, allows massive illegal entry into the country and kowtows to terroristic third world shit holes.

A Trump win, may well end your chance to ever have impact on an election again, if he gets his way.

That is the dumbest claim leftists can make. We call that projection.

It may tilt the country into a Hungary or Turkey like authoritarian bent, greatly diminishing the lives of everyone who is not in his oligarch favored class.

Now you are engaging in fabricated bullshit.

So while you might not like either, and that is fine, it is wrong to not recognize the different types of threats they pose, if you see them both as threats.

Ironic coming from someone who voted for Biden. Seriously. :palm:

well i believe you to be very naive.

I know you are projecting again.

What stopped Trump the last time, was the people in his admin threatening to quit en masse, causing scandal and that backed him off. His entire White House legal team threatened to quit. His entire top general core threatened to quit.

Stopped him from what exactly? :palm:

This time Trump will invite them all to quit, calling it 'cleaning out the deep state'. Bannon has talked extensively about it on his show saying Trump 'this time has to have the courage to let them all quit'. And the Federalist Society is ready to fill all the spot with Trump sycophants who will not say no to any of his worst instincts.

This time they should all quit or be fired. I am amused that dotards love the Big Government swamp and the unconstitutional growth it represents while claiming Trump, a guy who didn't have anyone arrested and who gave up his salary and a very comfortable wealthy lifestyle to work for the people.

The only thing Biden works for is the Biden crime syndicate.

Worse Trump will have a bunch of corrupt lawyers, like Eastman as the only advisors, so he can honestly say 'he was just following legal advice' as his protection, and he will pardon all of them thus giving them protection.

So, they are corrupt because you say so. Yet, Bragg, Letecia, Fanni and Smith are the definition of corrupt and contemptible.

This is not me speculating,

This is you lying and gaslighting is what it is.

this is what they are saying openly.

Saying what exactly?

And the American system has no real check or balance to stop a POTUS who had completely subsumed the DoJ and Executive and the White House Counsel.

More laughable uneducated malarky.

Again the Federalist society speaks of it as an Imperial Presidency and it is what they want. A POTUS who is unleashed and can do anything he wants.

Lie, lame and stupid. Good lord, I don't think you can post without lying and looking ignorant. :palm:

Would you have believed in early 2016 that Trump had a shot at being the Republican nominee, much less win the election?

Would you have believed he'd set up 1/6 and get away with it?

Would you have believed he'd literally own the Republican Party, spend their money how he liked and install his DIL as chairman of the Party?

It's easy to do things as President when half of Congress and most of SCOTUS are in your pocket. :thup:

What a pile of lie filled bile. Get your hup waders out folks, it's going to get deep in here.

With the support of a MAGAt Congress, he's edging closer to doing it. Walking toward a cliff blindfolded, you may not know you are there until over it.

Good lord, you're a walking talking billboard of ignorance, bullshit and shrill stupidity. MSNBC viewer no doubt. Biden voter, right? :palm:

Funny because there's truth in it. On this particular issue, I think they'll rule for the Constitution even if Alito and Thomas are in dissent.

ae9Y8eP.jpg

:eyeroll:

- MORE record oil production
- more green energy
- More record employment numbers
- MOre record wealth for Americans via record stock market
- More anti Trust actions breaking the corporate abuse in areas like Healthcare and other
- Making America safer by continuing investments in Semi Conductors and other risk areas
- More big Infrastructure projects fixing major problems and bringing generational returns for communities
- Bringing some fairness back to taxation by ending the ability of the richest in the country to pay zero taxes

And there is lots more

This is the definition of delusional. Families are struggling with their bills, everything costs much more than before Biden, we are more divided than ever thanks to Biden and his media enablers, record deficits, record debt, record illegal migrations on the southern border and mortgage rates that are more than double.

No one but the dumbest among us would want another four years of this lunacy.

"
If your major priority isn't to stop Trump,
that makes you part of the reason that the republic is collapsing before our eyes."

It's not. One President doesn't have the power to cause such a thing to happen. There are 3 co-equal branches of government that limit what the other branches can do.

Trump was already president for four years and nothing significant changed because of his actions.

If Trump wins, at least he won't be an option going forward and at least there's a possibility Republicans will nominate a decent option.

As far as a "protest vote". I'm just choosing to not vote for a shitty opinion, which is currently the only thing put on the table by either party.

More delusional lunacy lacking any basis in fact, reality or the truth. MSNBC viewer no doubt. Biden voter too.

Gosh, I hope your guy wins. I am anxious to start up my meth plant free of government interference. I think I could probably hire a ton of child labor in a place like West Virginia, and no one will really care about my dumping of toxic waste into the drinking water. It will probably be a boon to my distribution strategy as well. I can arm all my dealers with AR-15s. Heck, maybe we can even get rid of that law that bans the sale of automatic weapons. But at least he's gay. Of course, voting Libertarian may backfire on him, as it will likely help the Donald get re-elected so he can pick more justices who will ban gay marriage. But hey, what do I know?

Absurdity; the last desperate refuge for the ignorant, the dishonest and the stupid.

Gosh, I hope your guy wins. I am anxious to start up my meth plant free of government interference. I think I could probably hire a ton of child labor in a place like West Virginia, and no one will really care about my dumping of toxic waste into the drinking water. It will probably be a boon to my distribution strategy as well. I can arm all my dealers with AR-15s. Heck, maybe we can even get rid of that law that bans the sale of automatic weapons. But at least he's gay. Of course, voting Libertarian may backfire on him, as it will likely help the Donald get re-elected so he can pick more justices who will ban gay marriage. But hey, what do I know?
and you can be a satellite corporation of the CCP.

libertarians are fine with everything as long as the paperwork is in order.

"
If your major priority isn't to stop Trump,
that makes you part of the reason that the republic is collapsing before our eyes."

It's not. One President doesn't have the power to cause such a thing to happen. There are 3 co-equal branches of government that limit what the other branches can do.

Trump was already president for four years and nothing significant changed because of his actions.

If Trump wins, at least he won't be an option going forward and at least there's a possibility Republicans will nominate a decent option.

As far as a "protest vote". I'm just choosing to not vote for a shitty opinion, which is currently the only thing put on the table by either party.
Can i test you on your assertion above? See if you have thought thru what you think and say?

I will give you a series of actions Trump could take, with the Executive being run by Trump loyalists in the DoJ and DoD, and you tell what you think can be done to stop him?

it was people within the WH and the DoD who stopped him last time, so i am curious what you think can be done outside it.

Back