Because the lesser of two evils is still evil...

Have fun.
Right. I've repeatedly called Trump a POS and horrible person, garbage, etc. He is all of that and more. In today's polarized political environment it's "You're either with us or against us". There is no room for objectivity. If you don't like Trump then you HAVE to agree with everything the left says about him. Yes, he's a fascist. Yes he's going to destroy the country. Yes every single thing he did while in office was bad. Yes, he personally orchestrated J6. Yes, every case brought against him is 100% justified and legitimate. Yes I will vote for Biden because, yes, I acknowledge all of these things.

I wish I had your optimism.
Two points define a line. All you have to do is look at history, look at the present and draw a line to see the future.

Putin in Ukraine is an anomaly. A 20th century throwback. The future of world conquest is in finance and simply buying out one's enemies.

Two points define a line. All you have to do is look at history, look at the present and draw a line to see the future.

Putin in Ukraine is an anomaly. A 20th century throwback. The future of world conquest is in finance and simply buying out one's enemies.
is that why you're submitting anally to China?

Right. I've repeatedly called Trump a POS and horrible person, garbage, etc. He is all of that and more. In today's polarized political environment it's "You're either with us or against us". There is no room for objectivity. If you don't like Trump then you HAVE to agree with everything the left says about him. Yes, he's a fascist. Yes he's going to destroy the country. Yes every single thing he did while in office was bad. Yes, he personally orchestrated J6. Yes, every case brought against him is 100% justified and legitimate. Yes I will vote for Biden because, yes, I acknowledge all of these things.
was hunters laptop Russian propaganda?

this is why you're losing.

there is no truth in you.

John 8:44
You are of your father the devil, and your will is to do your father’s desires. He was a murderer from the beginning, and does not stand in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks out of his own character, for he is a liar and the father of lies.

He has executive orders and Congress persons willing to do whatever he asks. He will install Yes men that ignore the law.
EO's are restricted, as Biden found out.

If I recall correctly, Trump had a majority in the house and senate for his first two years in office. Did anything happen that concerned you?

The Republicans in Congress also have to worry about their futures. Despite some of the insanity we hear from the right and left, Congress hasn't passed anything truly terrible, that I can think of, since Obamacare.

EO's are restricted, as Biden found out.

If I recall correctly, Trump had a majority in the house and senate for his first two years in office. Did anything happen that concerned you?

The Republicans in Congress also have to worry about their futures. Despite some of the insanity we hear from the right and left, Congress hasn't passed anything truly terrible, that I can think of, since Obamacare.
Does a violent coup attempt bother you? No, it does not. You pretend it was a peaceful tour.

Again....all he has at his disposal is Executive Orders. Not much he can do with those.
I called you naive prior and challenged you to a test of your knowledge, which you did not reply to.

I am now closer to think you are just dumb. That you simply do not know what you are talking about but push a strong opinion regardless.

I called you naive prior and challenged you to a test of your knowledge, which you did not reply to.

I am now closer to think you are just dumb. That you simply do not know what you are talking about but push a strong opinion regardless.
My judgment as well. He is very naive or dumb.

Trump has used executive orders. The country survived.

Trump had a majority in congress for 2 years. The country survived.

You can come at me all you want, but that doesn't rationalize the irrational fear of Trump winning. There are just too many checks and balances for anything he does to make a true difference.

You can come at me all you want, but that doesn't rationalize the irrational fear of Trump winning. There are just too many checks and balances for anything he does to make a true difference.
People can survive nuclear war, too. Does not make it a good thing.

Ya you solved it. You are just stupid.

Your entire defense is to say 'yes he shot at you but he missed and you survived so there is no need for us to stop him shooting at you again'.

There is no hyperbole in that comparison. Your entire argument is 'ya he failed' as if that means he must fail again the next time.

Back