Beer!

We don't seem to have any Alaskan beer available in MA.

Thinking about the destination of my next vacation........

I can't do it!!
Canadian beer, like Canadian whisky seems fake.
But then again, Canada ain't a real country, just a large group of Americans and a large group of French folk who want a monarch!!
I will stick with American Beer!!!

On a serious note though, red Betty from British Columbia is fantastic!!

Canadian whiskey is very good as well, although I prefer Irish and Scottish whiskeys.

Oh dear!!
Just when the grown ups were indulging in adult conversation an infant throws a tantrum!

Your definition of tantrum is quite odd. I was simply ripping on British beer because Tom is British. I mentioned BP because he is especially sensitive to their corruption. In other words, one guy giving another guy shit. all in fun.

So sorry that I had to explain it to you. Next time I will ask ahead of time if there are any morons in the room that need things explained to them. ;)

We don't seem to have any Alaskan beer available in MA.

Thinking about the destination of my next vacation........

If you like the outdoors... head on up to Alaska... (though I recommend the summer time over now)

Friggin awesome up there. Or you could hit San Fran and do a combo city/outdoors trip by driving over to Yosemite

Your definition of tantrum is quite odd. I was simply ripping on British beer because Tom is British. I mentioned BP because he is especially sensitive to their corruption. In other words, one guy giving another guy shit. all in fun.

So sorry that I had to explain it to you. Next time I will ask ahead of time if there are any morons in the room that need things explained to them. ;)

You do know that 007 is British, don't you? I wonder what you think about Starbucks, Amazon and Google avoiding tax big time over here?

http://www.justplainpolitics.com/showthread.php?46976-Starbucks-Google-And-Amazon-Face-MPs-On-Tax

Back