Biden drops out

I think the Dems should look at Tammy Duckworth.
she would take away any advantage the Republicans think they have with Vance,
She too was in the service.
She was in the Iraq war, in battle , the Helicopter she was flying got shot down by an RPG . she lost her legs so she is a Disabled Vet.
she has been in the House and is a two term Senator, and has a great voting record in both houses of Congress.
IMO she would be hard to beat, for President OR VP. it wouldn't matter.
Have a nice day
She is presidential material herself

Logic says we need a Vet who is a white or Latino male

OTOH, the Democrats can now work the "He's old and demented" line against the 78 year old Trump.

A lot depends upon who Harris picks as a VP. I've read the name Gov. Shapiro, but don't know anything about him other than his office.
Shapiro's a great guy. and has a clean record. Even repubs endorsed him for governor in 2022. He used to be the attorney general and brought out the depth of the Catholic church's cover-up of pedophile priests. As a VP candidate he would take PA from being a swing state to being a blue state.

Trump's statements may be hyperbolic, kind of dumb, but at least you can understand what he's saying. Harris spews authentic frontier gibberish and word salad that means who knows what the fuck.
Every time you post this nonsense about trump, I'll be posting trump's deranged "nuclear speech."

"Look, having nuclear — my uncle was a great professor and scientist and engineer, Dr. John Trump at MIT; good genes, very good genes, OK, very smart, the Wharton School of Finance, very good, very smart — you know, if you're a conservative Republican, if I were a liberal, if, like, OK, if I ran as a liberal Democrat, they would say I'm one of the smartest people anywhere in the world — it's true! — but when you're a conservative Republican they try — oh, do they do a number — that's why I always start off: Went to Wharton, was a good student, went there, went there, did this, built a fortune — you know I have to give my like credentials all the time, because we're a little disadvantaged — but you look at the nuclear deal, the thing that really bothers me — it would have been so easy, and it's not as important as these lives are — nuclear is so powerful; my uncle explained that to me many, many years ago, the power and that was 35 years ago; he would explain the power of what's going to happen and he was right, who would have thought? — but when you look at what's going on with the four prisoners — now it used to be three, now it's four — but when it was three and even now, I would have said it's all in the messenger; fellas, and it is fellas because, you know, they don't, they haven't figured that the women are smarter right now than the men, so, you know, it's gonna take them about another 150 years — but the Persians are great negotiators, the Iranians are great negotiators, so, and they, they just killed, they just killed us, this is horrible."

Trump's statements may be hyperbolic, kind of dumb, but at least you can understand what he's saying. Harris spews authentic frontier gibberish and word salad that means who knows what the fuck.
Agree to disagree. Trump goes on insane rants about electric boats, injecting bleach, windmills causing cancer. He also slurs his words and trails off like he's losing control of his bodily functions. If you can understand that garbage, more power to ya!

She is presidential material herself

Logic says we need a Vet who is a white or Latino male
Yes I think she is and would be a VERY VERY good President.
I think it is time for the people of the US to get over this male female thing.
and IMO Mayor Pete would be a good one too but as I have said many times before I don't think the American people are ready for an openly gay President.
but I still like Duckworth the best.
Have a nice day

Misogyny is evil. Do you regularly condemn Pedo Don for pedophilia and adultery or do you only condemn women for having legal, consensual sex?
Sweetie, I wish your boy Don hadn't turned his head, the whole world would be a better place right now. You retards and your binary mindset.

Two things are true at once. Trumptards worship a rapist slut who rapes little girls and pays off hookers to keep quiet. Kamala is a giant slut who slept her way into politics and has continued to do so since, and who had no compunctions against destroying countless lives as a prosecutor for things she herself now admits she engaged in.

So run along, small-brained child.

Sweetie, I wish your boy Don hadn't turned his head, the whole world would be a better place right now. You retards and your binary mindset.

Two things are true at once. Trumptards worship a rapist slut who rapes little girls and pays off hookers to keep quiet. Kamala is a giant slut who slept her way into politics and has continued to do so since, and who had no compunctions against destroying countless lives as a prosecutor for things she herself now admits she engaged in.

So run along, small-brained child.
Can't disagree there. Still, your misogyny isn't Christian. Aren't Adultery and Bearing False witness mortal sins?

Additionally, your comments are not abiding by Christ's second commandment. Are you really a Christian, son, or do you just like playing one online?

Agree to disagree. Trump goes on insane rants about electric boats, injecting bleach, windmills causing cancer. He also slurs his words and trails off like he's losing control of his bodily functions. If you can understand that garbage, more power to ya!
And mixes up people names

Back