Biden drops out

He knows you right wing Putin lovers would claim he ordered people to vote for Kamala

Who has Obama endorsed since he was president BEFORE THE CONVENTION PICKED THE NOMINEE

FUCKING IDIOT LOSER
He has endorsed Hillary and Biden, both before the conventions of those respective years. Nice history fail fucktard.

Obama has refused to endorse Kamala. Says he wants an open convention.
Now the question is does he want someone like Newsom..... or is he jockeying to get Michelle into place?

I'll say if we have Michelle as the nominee, I'm gonna be doing some deep thinking about John McAfee and time travel
He has the fact that he is the shadow president to obscure....praise Biden and shut up is the obvious right plan.

Stating facts about how she factually got into politics is not misogyny.

Where did I commit adultery?

You really did not think this through.
You're bending the truth. That isn't Christian. You are spreading rumors and bias, that's against the Ten Commandments.

You support an adulterer for President.

I specialize in observing what people say and how they act. When there's a discrepancy, it catches my attention.

There must be some miscommunication somewhere. Exactly who on the Trump 2024-side do you believe hasn't already popped the cork on the celebratory bottle of champagne? On the DNC side, sure, I can see everyone pulling a Hume and realizing that it's over (unless there's a steal in the plan).
Love that overconfidence. It's going to make your let-down that much more painful.

You're bending the truth. That isn't Christian. You are spreading rumors and bias, that's against the Ten Commandments.

I specialize in observing what people say and how they act. When there's a discrepancy, it catches my attention.
I met plenty of Christians at the swingers clubs.

In a phone interview with POLITICO on Thursday, Clinton said Obama “told me specifically Tuesday night” after she claimed the Democratic nomination that he was planning to back her campaign, and she noted that he “has been very supportive to me throughout this campaign.”

I expect an initial slight boost in the Democrat's position followed by a sharp drop. It is rare for a VP to get elected following the President they served with leaving office after two terms, let alone one.
George H.W. was the last one. And wasn't Nixon elected after being a V.P.? Gore lost because the Republicans cheated in Florida and the SCOTUS blinked instead of doing the right thing.
Harris really has little time to build momentum and support for her election and has little track record to run on. Attacking your opponent as a major part of your strategy rarely works. So, unless there is another stroke of lightning out of nowhere, like Trump's assassination attempt, she's going into this at the bottom of a very steep mountain to climb.
We shall see, now that the election is no longer a referendum on Biden's age and ability, the spotlight is now back on trump. And there is much to exploit!

What truth am I bending?

I'm not spreading any rumors, I'm stating the facts about Kamala's entry into politics. You just don't like the facts.
Huh? I've not supported anyone for President. Why are you lying?
Well maybe you should work on your specialty then given I literally told you what I think about Trump in a previous post, namely that the bullet should have not missed.

Back