Biden drops out

They worked with republicans on a border bill.
They should have worked with Trump, not with Trump's archenemies, i.e. the RNC.

Trump told them to vote it down
The RNC does the opposite of whatever Trump wants. The RNC HATES Trump and views Trump as an existential threat.

So who did nothing to help the situation on the border?
Kamala.

Trump and his maga morons.
What's moronic about making America great again?

About the president's health, he has doctors that confirm his health status.
What does that mean "confirm his health status"?

The VP has no role in that what so ever.
The VP has no role in something that is unclear and unimportant?

The doctor said he was fit, so he was fit.
Are you saying that the doctor released, even published, personal medical information? Are you pretending to speak for the doctor?

I assure you he would know more than you about it.
Does he know things that you don't know?

Not true. There are a couple where she barely beats Trump within the margins of error, but in the vast majority he trumps (pun intended) her.

Okay. I'm not going to bother looking now - the polls next week are going to be telling. Any guesses on which way they're going to go? Bookmark this post :)

She LIED to the American people about Biden's cognitive health. She was the border Czar and the border got worse under her watch.
You claim to be a doctor but you don't know anything about HIPAA. Furthermore, presidents aren't even required to release any health info to the public. It was a voluntary practice started under Nixon.

They should have worked with Trump, not with Trump's archenemies, i.e. the RNC.

The RNC does the opposite of whatever Trump wants. The RNC HATES Trump and views Trump as an existential threat.

Kamala.

What's moronic about making America great again?

What does that mean "confirm his health status"?

The VP has no role in something that is unclear and unimportant?

Are you saying that the doctor released, even published, personal medical information? Are you pretending to speak for the doctor?

Does he know things that you don't know?
Dude you are long winded and saying nothing at the same time. I will no longer waste my time. Enjoy one last article.

I have no desire to know what you do in the dark. Regarding the Kamala candidacy, it's awesome to see how terrified the trumptards are right now! Keep in coming!
There must be some miscommunication somewhere. Exactly who on the Trump 2024-side do you believe hasn't already popped the cork on the celebratory bottle of champagne? On the DNC side, sure, I can see everyone pulling a Hume and realizing that it's over (unless there's a steal in the plan).

Last edited:
In the space of 8 days they tried to kill Trump and admitted that the D primary was a sham....and you still cant figure it out?

COME ON MAN!

Dude you are long winded and saying nothing at the same time.
Dude, you haven't said anything yet.

I will no longer waste my time. Enjoy one last article.
Nope. I know that the reason you post articles is because your brain has atrophied so extensively that you can no longer use it, and you depend entirely on others to do your thinking for you.

200.webp

Dude, you haven't said anything yet.

Nope. I know that the reason you post articles is because your brain has atrophied so extensively that you can no longer use it, and you depend entirely on others to do your thinking for you.

200.webp
I understand why my posting of articles irks you so. I get it, being an illiterate maga moron can't be easy.

I bet there is a lot of people wishing Haley had won.
Democrats and Leftists screwed their own pooch and brought matters to what we see today. They had the chance to nominate Tulsi Gabbard as their Presidential candidate who rated high with Democrat voters but also rated very high with Republican voters. Tulsi had the best chance to win of any candidate and was easily the top contender to beat Trump. Nationwide, Tulsi was an automatic vote-landslide.

Of course, we all know how the DNC doesn't factor anything logical into their calculus, and wouldn't give Tulsi the time of day because the DNC has already promised Presidential candidacy twelve-years out.

Imagine if the DNC had simply decided to defeat Trump in 2016 and run Tulsi.

a1337887f3ef42d08035c4ec1873202e_18.jpeg

Democrats and Leftists screwed their own pooch and brought matters to what we see today. They had the chance to nominate Tulsi Gabbard as their Presidential candidate who rated high with Democrat voters but also rated very high with Republican voters. Tulsi had the best chance to win of any candidate and was easily the top contender to beat Trump. Nationwide, Tulsi was an automatic vote-landslide.

Of course, we all know how the DNC doesn't factor anything logical into their calculus, and wouldn't give Tulsi the time of day because the DNC has already promised Presidential candidacy twelve-years out.

Imagine if the DNC had simply decided to defeat Trump in 2016 and run Tulsi.

a1337887f3ef42d08035c4ec1873202e_18.jpeg
Gabbard was a republican, no matter what she claimed.

I am not sure that this is true but two people on my grapevine have said that only Harris can use the money in the Biden/Harris accounts...which if true is important to note.

Back