Biden drops out

She LIED to the American people about Biden's cognitive health. She was the border Czar and the border got worse under her watch.
They worked with republicans on a border bill. Trump told them to vote it down so it would be an issue for the election. So who did nothing to help the situation on the border? Trump and his maga morons. About the president's health, he has doctors that confirm his health status. The VP has no role in that what so ever. The doctor said he was fit, so he was fit. I assure you he would know more than you about it.

It better be Kamala
... or we could put Kamala on the back burner for a little while.

18fa9a159ed6e81e83d877ba968e07d1.jpg

The DNC should run Hillary again!

@DNC - Please, please, please, please, please run Hillary. Call Hillary right now and ask her if she would like a rematch. She'll say "YES!" You know that Hillary will step up to the plate. Do it, for the good of the country.

giphy.webp

DNC just surrendered to Trump.
The DNC surrendered to Trump the moment they decided to not steal the election.

Since the DNC knows they will lose, who do they most want to be the losing candidate? I would have thought that they would immediately rush to put Hillary in there so that they would NEVER HAVE TO HEAR FROM HER AGAIN while protecting Kamala for some future endeavor.

If the DNC goes with Kamala, the DNC is saying that they want to NEVER HAVE TO HEAR FROM HER AGAIN while protecting other politicos.

giphy.webp
200.webp

Remember that time Democrats cheated in a potato and lied about his mental capacity for 3 years?

Well the time of reckoning for that is NOW!

Karma never fails and you know what the rules are. Do you?

What you do in the dark will always come into the light.
I have no desire to know what you do in the dark. Regarding the Kamala candidacy, it's awesome to see how terrified the trumptards are right now! Keep in coming!

Back