Biden drops out

SCOTUS didn't give Biden any power.
Correct. Cheated ballots did. That's happened 1 time too many. Lord help 'em if it happens again, because Americans won't.

Their little RedGuard/Children of The Corn motherfuckers ain't gonna save ary a one of them.

Nothing will stop pissed off Americans. There will be death, and it won't be pretty.

You ain't seen a non-rubber penis in years

Please define this "Democracy" you speak of.

Is that the one where everybody votes for somebody, but the elites decide that somebody can't win and replace them in a couple hours with zero voting?

Tbh, I don't think that's Democracy, deshy.
I saw you just today!

The turnip will soon be having surgery to remove "Dr." Jill's heel from his culo.

You big dummy, do you realize that we are losing our chefs, butlers and maids and I will now have to wipe your butt?

Who are you to judge that? Fisher man?
You're not qualified to judge anyone on anything. Boy.
You're putting on airs far beyond your station.
Is Dutch running a sock named you?

How can 2 motherfuckers be so stupid in guessing who people are?

I don't think it's possible. Not that level of fuckin' stupid.
Don't beat up on Hume, she's had a bad day.

I think that one's human underneath all the bullshit.
If you drank less, you'd live longer, Matt.

image-892-jpeg.1605102

Correct. Cheated ballots did. That's happened 1 time too many. Lord help 'em if it happens again, because Americans won't.

Their little RedGuard/Children of The Corn motherfuckers ain't gonna save ary a one of them.

Nothing will stop pissed off Americans. There will be death, and it won't be pretty.
They don't seem to realize this. I don't want war, but I don't see how it can be avoided.

* If the election cycles successfully, and Democrats (Kamala?) wins, there will be war.
* If the election cycles successfully, and Trump wins, the Democrats will go ape again, and there will be war.
* If the election faults again, there will be war.

And NOTHING the Democrats try to lie about, or blame on Trump or the Republicans, will save them. None of their word games will save them.

They WILL lose. They do not understand that starting a war they cannot win is a BAD idea!

They don't seem to realize this. I don't want war, but I don't see how it can be avoided.

* If the election cycles successfully, and Democrats (Kamala?) wins, there will be war.
* If the election cycles successfully, and Trump wins, the Democrats will go ape again, and there will be war.

And NOTHING the Democrats try to lie about, or blame on Trump or the Republicans, will save them. None of their word games will save them.

They WILL lose. They do not understand that starting a war they cannot win is a BAD idea!
I'd like to offer a different perspective.

In 2020, the DNC realized there was no legitimate path to victory. The DNC was burdened by their double indemnity indentured servitude to foreign Marxist owners who were demanding full and immediate conversion of the DNC to Das Kapital, to keep pace with the EU. The new era Democrats, i.e. open borders, transsexuals-are-superior, men-in-women's-bathrooms, weaponized Injustice Department, reduce the US to being the world's bitch, erase the 1st and 2nd Amendments, impose CRT, return blacks and Jews to their former slavery, etc ., knew that if Donald Trump were to become President, nothing could prevent him from burying the DNC *and* nothing could prevent him from transforming the DNC's recently acquired RNC back to its foundational roots of individual liberty (i.e. ruin the DNC's heavy investment)

... *if* Donald Trump were to become President.

Well, you saw the 2020 Democrat Presidential candidates. Nothing. Well, not exactly nothing. Bernie Sanders had a huge following that might have presented problems for Trump, and could have pulled through victorious. Tulsi Gabbard, of course, would have breezed through, garnering huge swaths of Republican voters who thought she was awesome (and who was first to the "no new foreign wars" policy plank). But neither of them had any chance at winning the DNC nomination because both were completely independent ... and the DNC oligarchy demands complete OBEDIENCE Solidarity from its candidate. The moment they saw Biden, they knew they had their guy ... at least insofar as securing the OBEDIENCE Solidarity that they require above all else. Once Biden was locked in, the DNC had to face reality: nobody would vote for him.

So, the DNC oligarchy met to discuss strategy, and very quickly realized that there was only one option, i.e. steal the election. You know how that went down.

However, now that everybody, to include news camera crews, are observing everything, hoping to catch the steal on video and get the breaking news story and/or bring people to trial, the DNC appears to be planning on laying low this election cycle. This means that Trump will win by a huge margin.

When it comes time to clean house, it will be discovered that there is only the oligarchy behind the curtain, and to pay no attention to that oligarchy behind the curtain. There will be no need for any war because the oligarchy will be dispatched from the RNC and the RNC will be transformed. Democrat voters will flee the DNC until the oligarchy is purged from there as well.

I submit that good things are coming, not war. America will be made great again.

Yep. The left = Ukraine in pussy hats .

I'd like to offer a different perspective.

In 2020, the DNC realized there was no legitimate path to victory. The DNC was burdened by their double indemnity indentured servitude to foreign Marxist owners who were demanding full and immediate conversion of the DNC to Das Kapital, to keep pace with the EU. The new era Democrats, i.e. open borders, transsexuals-are-superior, men-in-women's-bathrooms, weaponized Injustice Department, reduce the US to being the world's bitch, erase the 1st and 2nd Amendments, impose CRT, return blacks and Jews to their former slavery, etc ., knew that if Donald Trump were to become President, nothing could prevent him from burying the DNC *and* nothing could prevent him from transforming the DNC's recently acquired RNC back to its foundational roots of individual liberty (i.e. ruin the DNC's heavy investment)

... *if* Donald Trump were to become President.

Well, you saw the 2020 Democrat Presidential candidates. Nothing. Well, not exactly nothing. Bernie Sanders had a huge following that might have presented problems for Trump, and could have pulled through victorious. Tulsi Gabbard, of course, would have breezed through, garnering huge swaths of Republican voters who thought she was awesome (and who was first to the "no new foreign wars" policy plank). But neither of them had any chance at winning the DNC nomination because both were completely independent ... and the DNC oligarchy demands complete OBEDIENCE Solidarity from its candidate. The moment they saw Biden, they knew they had their guy ... at least insofar as securing the OBEDIENCE Solidarity that they require above all else. Once Biden was locked in, the DNC had to face reality: nobody would vote for him.

So, the DNC oligarchy met to discuss strategy, and very quickly realized that there was only one option, i.e. steal the election. You know how that went down.

However, now that everybody, to include news camera crews, are observing everything, hoping to catch the steal on video and get the breaking news story and/or bring people to trial, the DNC appears to be planning on laying low this election cycle. This means that Trump will win by a huge margin.

When it comes time to clean house, it will be discovered that there is only the oligarchy behind the curtain, and to pay no attention to that oligarchy behind the curtain. There will be no need for any war because the oligarchy will be dispatched from the RNC and the RNC will be transformed. Democrat voters will flee the DNC until the oligarchy is purged from there as well.

I submit that good things are coming, not war. America will be made great again.
There are many valid points here, but consider this:

War has effectively already started. Democrats have demoralized and defunded police and now crime and looting, even heinous crime such as random murder, has become commonplace. Refugees from these war zones are seen fleeing those cities on a regular basis.

The RINOs were already effectively Democrats. Conservative Republicans (aka Trump supporters) are not going to cowtow to any oligarchy.

I think it's a mistake to think that the Republicans are all the same, and part of the Oligarchy.

War has effectively already started.
Started, yes. Once Trump is in office, it will all end.

Democrats have demoralized and defunded police and now crime and looting, even heinous crime such as random murder, has become commonplace. Refugees from these war zones are seen fleeing those cities on a regular basis.
Yep. It has certainly started. Pay no attention to the oligarchy behind the curtain.

The RINOs were already effectively Democrats.
Yep. Two, in particular, were so Democrat that the RNC had to censure them to avoid anti-trust lawsuits. :)

Conservative Republicans (aka Trump supporters) are not going to cowtow to any oligarchy.
giphy.webp

I think it's a mistake to think that the Republicans are all the same, and part of the Oligarchy.
You're right. Those Republicans who are not RINOs should either clean house or should form a new party.

I think that Trump will be reelected and the Republican party's house will be cleaned and RNC 2.0 will be launched.

Back