Biden drops out

Yes. They must also conform to the requirements of the Constitution of the United States and those laid out by Congress under that same authority.
I don't know why I even post to you you Don't read them anyways
but in the Constitution it says the state legislatures can decide how and who their delegates vote for any way they determine.
heck a state legislature can assign all their Delegates to the EC and do NOT even have to have elections.
but if they did do that there would be a lot of them looking for a new job not soon after that happened.
Have a nice day

what has always got me is Trump started saying the election of 2016 was RIGGED way before it was even held,
Wrong wording. Trump was a lifelong Democrat who understood intimately how the DNC works. He knew that if he wanted to run for President, he'd have to do it as a Republican because the DNC candidacies had already been assigned through 2024. Trump also knew, but severely underestimated, the DNC's proclivity to cheat, and he was just letting everyone know.

I have asked this question many times and have jet to get an answer from somebody on the right.
This is the first time I have seen this question from you. The first time.

aren't things usually " rigged" in favor of the winner?
Nope. Things aren't supposed to be rigged. Any rigging of US elections is always in favor of the Democrat candidate because the Democrats are the only ones who cheat.

So, the first time you asked, you got an answer. Enjoy!

but in the Constitution it says the state legislatures can decide how and who their delegates vote for any way they determine.
heck a state legislature can assign all their Delegates to the EC and do NOT even have to have elections.
but if they did do that there would be a lot of them looking for a new job not soon after that happened.
Have a nice day
I don't bother with the fool. Only repeats himself over and over. Waste of time.

That's right.
Have a nice day
Not necessarily. Only the State legislatures can certify any "election" for President. Such an election is purely an advisory vote.

Exactly. The Constitution does not give that power to the State Executive.

Any State whose Secretary of State generates the electoral votes is violating the Constitution. All it would take to make that right would be for the State legislature to acknowledge that the electors chosen by the Secretary of State are their chosen electors. However, without that, State Legislatures could be bypassed, as was done in 2020 (and prior).

When members of the House and Senate count votes, they have a Constitutional obligation to reject all votes that did not come from a State legislature. Of course, in 2020, this did not happen, as many fraudulent votes (not originating from the State legislature) were counted.

Have a nice day
You do as well.

Former President Donald Trump acknowledged in a new interview that, despite receiving counsel from multiple people that the 2020 election was not stolen, he pushed ahead anyway with his false claims to try and overturn the results.
Donald Trump's claims were true. The election was stolen. In the future, when US President's are listed, Biden's name, if it appears, will have to have an asterisk denoting that he was installed unconstitutionally.

It does not matter how many liars falsely claimed that the election was somehow free and fair.

Enjoy!

Back