Biden is weak and elderly….

And Trump is barely ahead in the polls…

Very telling.

If the Democrats switch to any candidate under 80 with 70% cognition they will win.

Trump is so weak, even Biden still has a chance.

It’s like the parties decided on a contest to see who could field the weakest candidate and still win.
Did you forget the voters have already picked Biden ?

You are a terrible American. Knowingly voting for a man that cannot do the job.
You wait and see Russian dick fluffer

Did you forget your team gave Biden all the power you intended for Trump

Oh he can do this job

And lots of republicans will be handing out hand jobs in prison for extra rations

And Trump is barely ahead in the polls…

Very telling.

If the Democrats switch to any candidate under 80 with 70% cognition they will win.

Trump is so weak, even Biden still has a chance.

It’s like the parties decided on a contest to see who could field the weakest candidate and still win.
Trump is a felon and ahead in the polls

Very telling.

Democrats and Republicans are two distinctly different types of Humans. And the type of contrast that make them different, has nothing to do with politics, and it has nothing to do with Policies, it has nothing to do with religion, it has nothing to do with LIBERAL VS. CONSERVATIVE.

The number one thing that divides us, is something that only we as unique individuals have the power to control- AND THAT IS ATTITUDE about how we deal with adversity, how we deal with challenges, how we deal with others, how we deal with reality, and how we deal with facts.

One thing, that Democrats do, is care about what people think. That includes what we think about what Republicans think. Democrats really care about what our opposition thinks about everything that ends up on the ballot.

Let me just use one example to better explain what I'm saying here- The Democrats want to be the party that leaves no one behind, and they want to be the party that serves the majority of us as Individual Americans- NO MATTER WHAT SEX YOU ARE. NO MATTER WHAT SEXUAL PREFERENCE YOU MAY DESIRE, no matter what the color of your skin happens to be, no matter what religion- or lack of religion- you happen to believe in personally, no matter how much money you have, NO MATTER WHAT AGE YOU ARE (and this is very important now at this moment in time}, and it really doesn't even matter which POLITICAL side of the aisle YOU HAPPEN TO BE ON at any given minute- THE DEMOCRATS WANT TO REPRESENT EVERYONE AND ADDRESS THE CONCERNS AND WELFARE of everyone.

Here is the deal, NO ONE CAN PLEASE EVERYONE. So, what you have to do to be a successful politician- or even be a successful political party, is to make the best effort to address the MAJORITY OF US- A VOCAL MAJORITY- A MORAL MAJORITY- A VOTING MAJORITY!

I can only speak for the Democrats, so I will leave it to the Republicans among us to best describe the attitude of the Republican party and who they truly represent.- AND WHO THEY TRULY FEEL THEY ARE REPRESENTING NOW IN THEIR EFFORTS TO ELECT DONALD TRUMP TO BE OUR PRESIDENT.

I just want to point out that it has been the Democrats that have looked after the best interests of the elders of our society, by getting legislation passed through the history of the United States that deal with Discrimination of the elderly, the welfare of the elderly, and the rights of the elderly.

Having that said, let's refocus, and present ourselves in a manner that is not hypocritical with regards to our concerns for the elderly. Let's make sure that we are practicing what we preach while being a responsible political force in our society.

Joe Biden is elderly, but he is not senile, nor does he have Alzheimer's Disease. To say he does, is a BOLD FACE lie that has no medical proof that supports such a lie.

So, I am just ignoring the people who are confused about the difference between being old vs. having a disease that totally incapacitates the human mind. And I have no respect for anyone who may be disparaging Joe Biden, just because he is guilty of being 81 years old.

Last edited:
The number one thing that divides us, is something that only we as unique individuals have the power to control- AND THAT IS ATTITUDE about how we deal with adversity, how we deal with challenges, how we deal with others, how we deal with reality, and how we deal with facts.

One thing, that Democrats do, is care about what people think. That includes what we think about what Republicans think. Democrats really care about what our opposition thinks about everything that ends up on the ballot.
The Democrats today are the Left. They care about only one thing: Retaining power. They don't give a shit about you or me. They don't care what we think. All they care about is that we vote for them, and if we don't how those that didn't vote for them can be punished for it. The Democrat solution to everything is more government. That's it. They want complete control and power over you.

You are a terrible American. Knowingly voting for a man that cannot do the job.
I’m voting for the man better suited to do the job.

You are voting to end the constitution and install a dictator.

I’d say you were doing it knowingly, but I doubt you are actually sane.

Back