Biden is weak and elderly….

The Democrats today are the Left. They care about only one thing: Retaining power. They don't give a shit about you or me. They don't care what we think. All they care about is that we vote for them, and if we don't how those that didn't vote for them can be punished for it. The Democrat solution to everything is more government. That's it. They want complete control and power over you.
No Sir, the Democrats are more concerned about the use of power by those who have it. AND WE DEMOCRATS DO CARE ABOUT YOU, ME, and everyone else.

The Republicans have proven, they do not care about everyone., or what anyone thinks that do not agree with them on any given subject.

The Republicans do not even care about the TRUTH! They clearly do not care about what a MORAL MAJORITY thinks- BECAUSE THEY HAVE LOST SIGHT WHAT MORALITY EVEN IS. Morals mean nothing, as proven by the REPUBLICANS NOW. MORALS are not even a part of the equation anymore for REPUBLICANS.- OR EVEN THE JUSTICES THAT WERE APPOINTED BY REPUBLICANS ON THE SUPREME COURT BENCH THAT ARE NOW THE ONES LEADING THE NATION. LEGISLATING FROM THE BENCH, and who just made it possible for a dictator to be our president by allowing a president to be above the law and not possible to be held accountable for his/her actions while in office- NO MATTER WHAT A PRESIDENT MIGHT DO WHILE IN OFFICE.

The Republicans do not even care that their candidate is a proven liar, FELON, Rapist, Adulterer, SORE LOSER, Insurrectionist, or even cares that he supports and admires the fascist leaders of the world, or even care that their candidate said that the KKK are good people, or care that their candidate is promising a BLOODBATH- if he doesn't win, nor do the Republicans care that their candidate is promising to put his political adversaries in prison- if he does win.

So you have a lot of nerve, and a complete lack of awareness or your own party, to accuse the Democrats of just seeking or holding onto power.

Last edited:
You moron has dinner with the mayor of Moscow's wife and his family took millions from her. Putin controls the mayor of Moscow.
What a stupid lying butt fuck you are

I’m so glad you were stupid enough to give Biden all the power you wanted Trump to have

No Sir, the Democrats are more concerned about the use of power by those who have it. AND WE DEMOCRATS DO CARE ABOUT YOU, ME, and everyone else.

The Republicans have proven, they do not care about everyone., or what anyone thinks that do not agree with them on any given subject.

The Republicans do not even care about the TRUTH! They clearly do not care about what a MORAL MAJORITY thinks.

The Republicans do not even care that their candidate is a proven liar, FELON, Rapist, Adulterer, SORE LOSER, Insurrectionist, or even cares that he supports and admires the fascist leaders of the world, or even care that their candidate said that the KKK are good people, or care that their candidate is promising a BLOODBATH- if he doesn't win, nor do the Republicans care that their candidate is promising to put his political adversaries in prison- if he does win.

So you have a lot of nerve, and a complete lack of awareness or your own party, to accuse the Democrats of just seeking or holding onto power.
Biden has committed felonies but his Dementia is too severe for him to go to trial. Biden raped Tara Reade , Biden took money from the mayor of Moscow's wife, Trump predicted a bloodbath in the auto industry if Joe won. Trump said his revenge would be to turn the economy around. SNOPES said the story that Trump called White Supremacists "very fine people" is FALSE.

Little Lizard how about you stopping lying. You are starting to sound like Dementia Joe.

No, Trump Did Not Call Neo-Nazis and White Supremacists 'Very Fine People'

The framers of the Constitution gave the President the power.
They did not say anything about the powers the cooked SCOTUS tried to hand trump

Thank all that’s good they were sooooo stupid they didn’t realize they handed Biden all that power

No, they don't.

They want me to have little or, preferably, no choice on:

Being in a union or not at my job
Who and what health care I can have (eg., "universal" government run healthcare with few or no alternatives)
What kind of vehicle I can own and drive (an EV with no alternatives)
What kind of school my children have to attend (public education with no alternatives)
What foods I should eat
Where I get information and news from
etc., etc., etc.

The Democrats want power and with it they want total control over your life. They don't give a SHIT about what I or you want, or about you or me in the least. We're just statistics to them.

No, I'm saying a political party (the Democrats) want to be in office perpetually. Elections are just a formality to that, sort like they are in say, Venezuela, N. Korea, or Cuba...
Suck that Putin cock LOSER

WE HAVE THE POWER

YOU IDIOTS GAVE IT TO US

No, they don't.

They want me to have little or, preferably, no choice on:

Being in a union or not at my job
Who and what health care I can have (eg., "universal" government run healthcare with few or no alternatives)
What kind of vehicle I can own and drive (an EV with no alternatives)
What kind of school my children have to attend (public education with no alternatives)
What foods I should eat
Where I get information and news from
etc., etc., etc.

The Democrats want power and with it they want total control over your life. They don't give a SHIT about what I or you want, or about you or me in the least. We're just statistics to them.
Yes you should have no power

You cheat in elections because you can’t win them with facts

We don’t like criminals in the Democratic party

Missing your point. Are you asserting Biden took office illegally?
My point is, whether Biden took office in a completely fraud free election or one filled with it, since he's been in office he's worked to reduce personal freedoms and increase the size and scope of government relentlessly.

Back