Bill

Yep, smart man choosing not to be on here 24/7. Dude has taken breaks from the board before. Nothing wrong with that.

I wish I could take breaks from here periodically but i'd need willpower. I'm considering doing another 12b violation which would get me a month's break. At least this impeachment stuff keeps me from posting in those threads. Bores the hell out of me.

I wish I could take breaks from here periodically but i'd need willpower. I'm considering doing another 12b violation which would get me a month's break. At least this impeachment stuff keeps me from posting in those threads. Bores the hell out of me.

Breaks are good man. Places like this can be toxic without them.

You bring up impeachment, I can honestly say I have not watched a second of it on TV. That doesn't make me unique but for being a political junkie I don't think it's the norm. I couldn't tell you what is going on with it.

If you need some hints just let me know! I got some lined up!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back