Bill

We’re between Tahoe City and Homewood along the Lake. We take 80 to get there. Go past Alpine, Squaw and then Tahoe City.

Thanks for the heads up on the weather. I haven’t been paying attention

Awesome, 80 is much better than 50... I don't go in that area much, over the ridge is many great hiking spots.......

May the weather be w/ you.........

Hey all, I am fine. Been hiking & enjoying life, warming up, kind of a per-retirement joy ride..:)

And thanks so much for the kind words & thoughts...

I am kinda in the middle of the valley & quite safe- no fires in this area.

Good to see that your back' Big Bill!!!!! We missed you.

I splurged n' bought meself a 1975 Honda 250XL enduro with less then 4000 miles on it. It is in mint shape, (always kept in the garage n' run at least once per month), the feller had a dealer go though the fuel system, (those darn 10% cornsqueeze'ns aren't good fer 44 year old bikes). I'm usin' pure dinosaur juice like I do with me Old Mercs!!!

This thing brings back fond memories of back in the day!!! Runs like it did when it rolled off the show room floor!

Now I can get to RR Island, (with one of me Black Ladies on the back), if there is a Cascadia subduction zone quake without walkin' YIP YIP, Yahooo! I gotta build a "faraday cage" ta keep it in in case the North Koreans blast off a nuke over the Mississippi n' knock out all our power 'n kill anything with chips n' such!

I hope ya didn't get singed in the fires down South.

Hey Merc... :)

Sounds like you're having fun as usual.........

We were talking about that Cascadia subduction zone a couple months ago & it seems as bad, if not worse than the San Andreas down here...

Where I am there are no fires...... They are finally starting to take it seriously & are working on the forests~thinning & taking out selected trees & controlled burns that mostly stay controlled.....lol

Have a great New Year my friend..

Back