Bitch bitch bitch

yurt hated my guts a year ago but now we are best bros again. so... it could be more jades fault. or.... you just have to be a very high caliber individual (such as myself) to get back in yurts good graces, not everyone can live up to my standards though.

yurt hated my guts a year ago but now we are best bros again. so... it could be more jades fault. or.... you just have to be a very high caliber individual (such as myself) to get back in yurts good graces, not everyone can live up to my standards though.

Ah yes, the patented conservative bullshit: Blame the victim! He/she asked for it! I had to rape her, she had a skirt on! It's Obama's fault!

Maybe you might want to consider sending your best bro a better grade of the holy herb. Shit he's on now is harshing his mellow.

Ah yes, the patented conservative bullshit: Blame the victim! He/she asked for it! I had to rape her, she had a skirt on! It's Obama's fault!

Maybe you might want to consider sending your best bro a better grade of the holy herb. Shit he's on now is harshing his mellow.

i don't really understand your first sentence, it's not like I sat down and read this whole thread. I have no idea what they are arguing about or who the victim is. Maybe yurt is the victim and you are the one victim blaming? :thinking:

as to your second sentence, I have always told yurt to use more indicas. I gotta say, my indica leaning hybrid white cinderella 99 is fire. gotta say I am impressed.

the funny thing about anon, is that only myself and one other person use it on any tangible level. so I always know who anon is. :|:seenoevil:

i don't really understand your first sentence, it's not like I sat down and read this whole thread. I have no idea what they are arguing about or who the victim is. Maybe yurt is the victim and you are the one victim blaming? :thinking:

Use your :thinking: harder! You don't need to read the whole thread, just the last couple of pages, to see who was stirring up the shit. I deliberately didn't threadban anyone when I started this, hoping even the jerks and those who hate me (who are often the same person... lol) could pop in and give some reason why JPP is cool. But Yurt... he's just Yurt... doing what Yurts do.

as to your second sentence, I have always told yurt to use more indicas. I gotta say, my indica leaning hybrid white cinderella 99 is fire. gotta say I am impressed.

:good4u:

Got a friendly gathering this Saturday, in the beautiful outdoors of the beautiful U.P., of like-minded souls. Hoping to learn more from my guru about cultivation and refinement of our holy herb. Oh, and also there will be bratwurst!

the funny thing about anon, is that only myself and one other person use it on any tangible level. so I always know who anon is. :|:seenoevil:

I don't like that monkey icon. It always looks like someone bending over and peeking underneath their butt. lol

And now you will forever see it that way too. You're welcome!

After the Werewolf game, he seemed like a different person for awhile. He seems to have some of the anxiety issues I had back when. When I heard he smokes weed, the way he acts made more sense. If I recommended anything that helps, he'd probably consider it an attack though. Weed's expensive to rely on.

After the Werewolf game, he seemed like a different person for awhile. He seems to have some of the anxiety issues I had back when. When I heard he smokes weed, the way he acts made more sense. If I recommended anything that helps, he'd probably consider it an attack though. Weed's expensive to rely on.

You are much more charitable and kind to Yurt than he deserves. Bless your heart.

Grind's tripping!

Quote Originally Posted by RB 60 View Post
You're a fucking liar. I always responded respectfully in non political threads. Care to recall music topics? Past food threads? I guess not, hypocrite.

I assume this was directed at me, but I'm not sure. I kept you off the ban on Metal discussions, because normally Metal fans can look beyond to discuss music. The recipe discussion was also my first Jade's discussion. Your track record from Amazon spurred the decision, since Owl was taking part. The idea for recipe stuff was thrown around by Owl, and I decided to make the discussion. If you want to take part, and will behave, just ask though.

I assume this was directed at me, but I'm not sure. I kept you off the ban on Metal discussions, because normally Metal fans can look beyond to discuss music. The recipe discussion was also my first Jade's discussion. Your track record from Amazon spurred the decision, since Owl was taking part. The idea for recipe stuff was thrown around by Owl, and I decided to make the discussion. If you want to take part, and will behave, just ask though.

I've always remained civil on non political threads unless provoked, even back on Amazon.

Some posters you don't need to bother checking anything they post. Like Volsrock, Legion, TDAK, Bobb, and ILA. Also if they throw down certain sites, you can just laugh. Havana is classic with that. How someone can get so pissy you won't debate fundie blogs, is beyond me. I think I'd be more likely to debate a blog about the Chupacabra.

Let me say this loud and clear, you're a nasty obese cunt and I've absolutely no respect for you. I felt sorry for you at first but you soon dissuaded me of that opinion. I will further say that Earl is not a sock of mine, I don't do that shit. I leave that to obnoxious cunts like you!! I've been on this board for ten years and nobody, asides from you and that other cunt Althea, have ever said otherwise. I hope that's made the situation crystal clear enough for you and the other Amazonturds.

Last edited:
Back