Bitch bitch bitch

I don't think the FBI cares. Hell, we don't even care. lol

Haha. Pretty hard to imagine the FBI gives two sh*ts about what happens on JPP (well supposedly they paid Watermark a visit a long time ago when he threatened the President so I guess it's possible, lol)

She who? We have no idea who/what you are nattering on about. What makes you think this thread is about you? Uh oh. You got some bad weed again, didn't you?

Let's see, she (Jaded) makes an insulting post about me and I hadn't even posted in the thread. Then you HEATHERS immediately start whining about me in numerous posts.

Those are the facts. Why even bother whining about me?

I share the same sentiments. LV has claimed he has contacted the FBI over mods changing his posts and has basically threatened to sue.

To each his own I guess.

That isn't illegal, this is a private message board.

It gives me insight into why people who believe differently from me hold the positions they do.

When I learn that their positions are really just based on emotion that serves as an indication that my logic-based positions are justified.

I prefer to base my positions on science-based fact. When I see others disputing the basic facts, that lets me know their positions are invalid.

The right almost HAS to dispute facts because if they recognize them, the logical approach is the liberal one. They don't want that, so they literally HAVE TO dispute the facts.

I figure if I try to ignore facts then I am just fooling myself. I don't see the point. I see the right as mistaken.

She who? We have no idea who/what you are nattering on about. What makes you think this thread is about you? Uh oh. You got some bad weed again, didn't you?

Him thinking a thread about the good parts of JPP, is about him, is conceited as hell. He's probably one of the worst parts. I assume he's talking about little old me? We started a truce for the werewolf game, and it started leading to bygones be bygones. I gave my dignity a smack, by being extra nice. It was fucking miserable. He couldn't handle me being nice to you, and the answer I gave about Top. I believe that's when the shit hit the fan, Something about he just likes people that play the werewolf game well, and he was just going to ignore me.

Him thinking a thread about the good parts of JPP, is about him, is conceited as hell. He's probably one of the worst parts. I assume he's talking about little old me? We started a truce for the werewolf game, and it started leading to bygones be bygones. I gave my dignity a smack, by being extra nice. It was fucking miserable. He couldn't handle me being nice to you, and the answer I gave about Top. I believe that's when the shit hit the fan, Something about he just likes people that play the werewolf game well, and he was just going to ignore me.

He keeps mixing Drano in his weed,fucks him up in the melon!

The thread title,Bitch ,bitch,bitch!
Would lead people to think of Yurt!(:

More about Yurt. Tell Jaded I don't like her and to stop obsessing over me. And for Pete sakes, stop trying to make every thread about me.

She views me as this super villain and she is scared to death of me, I almost feel sorry for her, especially since I tried to be chill with her.

Let's see, she (Jaded) makes an insulting post about me and I hadn't even posted in the thread. Then you HEATHERS immediately start whining about me in numerous posts.

Those are the facts. Why even bother whining about me?

Nope. No "she", no one named "Heather." Have you considered changing suppliers?

You're the one who brought me up in a thread that had nothing to do with me and a thread I had not posted in. You are obsessed with making threads about me. For some reason I truly scare you.

Your post is a complete lie and smear. You are the one who said you would ignore me even in the game and you got spanked by several posters. I upfront said I would not ignore you and had made friends with people I didn't like in the past playing the game. In fact, one person who hates me more than you hate me, became somewhat friends being on the same team.

Your lies are disgusting. You don't want peace,you want JPP to be exactly as your old fractured and now deduct board was.

Guess what, it may look like you're winning, but you will never change the core of JPP.

It gives me insight into why people who believe differently from me hold the positions they do.

When I learn that their positions are really just based on emotion that serves as an indication that my logic-based positions are justified.

I prefer to base my positions on science-based fact. When I see others disputing the basic facts, that lets me know their positions are invalid.

The right almost HAS to dispute facts because if they recognize them, the logical approach is the liberal one. They don't want that, so they literally HAVE TO dispute the facts.

I figure if I try to ignore facts then I am just fooling myself. I don't see the point. I see the right as mistaken.

But to hear them tell it, *we* are the ones basing everything on emotions.

There are some good Righties here to discuss ideas with. They don't feel the need to endlessly parrot talking points or indulge in ad homs.

More about Yurt. Tell Jaded I don't like her and to stop obsessing over me. And for Pete sakes, stop trying to make every thread about me.

She views me as this super villain and she is scared to death of me, I almost feel sorry for her, especially since I tried to be chill with her.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Back