Black Pill Wrongness: Getting yours and letting it burn is wrong.

Then why all the Incellish bullshit, Fredo? Disagreed since you are one of JPP's top haters, asshole.

I'm content to let everyone reading these posts to decide for themselves who is the liar, ,Fredo.

agreed.

In the end times the truth will be laid bare, so all may choose with full information the path of their immortal soul.

because when you see your life is a lie and your values are totally fucked you seek to obscure truth so you don't feel bad by comparison to actual good values.

Why do you think my life is a lie? Just because you live a lie doesn't mean everyone else is living a lie, Fredo.

Have you ever thought about suicide, Fredo? Lately? I did a couple times in my teens and college. Nothing too serious, just that "it would be easier". You know, the whole "Life is hard" thought process. Is that what you're thinking now, Fredo? Life is hard?

BareScaryGrub-size_restricted.gif

This whole thing about the black pill and getting yours and watching it all burn is wrong.

Doing nothing while poor kids that aren't yours are groomed into externalized lucifer hierarchy genital mutilated transhuman symbiot borgs with devil insertions points imprisoning their immortal soul is wrong.

it is incumbent on you to save the world. because you're the only ones who can.

white hat deep state, it IS on you.
Our Founding Fathers did an excellent job with our federal Constitution and supreme law of the land. Right-wingers can't do a better job today.

Why do you think my life is a lie? Just because you live a lie doesn't mean everyone else is living a lie, Fredo.

Have you ever thought about suicide, Fredo? Lately? I did a couple times in my teens and college. Nothing too serious, just that "it would be easier". You know, the whole "Life is hard" thought process. Is that what you're thinking now, Fredo? Life is hard?

BareScaryGrub-size_restricted.gif

You lie constantly and you support liars and lies.

You know 1/6 wasnt a coup attempt.

you know russiagate was fake.

you know it's all deep state ops.

And you carry the water.

Jacob Marley : I wear the chain I forged in life! I made it link by link and yard by yard! I gartered it on of my own free will and by my own free will, I wore it!

Our Founding Fathers did an excellent job with our federal Constitution and supreme law of the land. Right-wingers can't do a better job today.

We conservatives aren't the ones screaming that the constitution is outdated. Liberals and progressives are...

You lie constantly and you support liars and lies.

You know 1/6 wasnt a coup attempt.

you know russiagate was fake.

you know it's all deep state ops.

And you carry the water.

LOL You're both an Incel and a Conspiracy theorist. Awesome.

This is what some Insurrectionists are thinking as they see their lives come to an end in prison:
QFG6.gif

LOL You're both an Incel and a Conspiracy theorist. Awesome.

This is what some Insurrectionists are thinking as they see their lives come to an end in prison:
QFG6.gif

Jacob Marley : I wear the chain I forged in life! I made it link by link and yard by yard! I gartered it on of my own free will and by my own free will, I wore it!

Scrooge took Marley's advice and began to live his life. Why won't you follow that advice, Fredo?

Marley: "It is required of every man," the Ghost returned, "that the spirit within him should walk abroad among his fellowmen, and travel far and wide; and if that spirit goes not forth in life, it is condemned to do so after death. It is doomed to wander through the world—oh, woe is me!—and witness what it cannot share, but might have shared on earth, and turned to happiness!

k1etj4a.gif

Scrooge took Marley's advice and began to live his life. Why won't you follow that advice, Fredo?

Marley: "It is required of every man," the Ghost returned, "that the spirit within him should walk abroad among his fellowmen, and travel far and wide; and if that spirit goes not forth in life, it is condemned to do so after death. It is doomed to wander through the world—oh, woe is me!—and witness what it cannot share, but might have shared on earth, and turned to happiness!

k1etj4a.gif

That advice is for you.

stop lying.

That advice is for you.

stop lying.

I'm happy the way I am, Fredo. You're the one living in fear, spreading hate and badmouthing other Americans because they're either a woman or, like me, a normal straight guy who loves women.

Have you thought about some solutions to your problems? Medical help? Guidance counselor? Self-help?

eyJpZCI6Im9yaWdpbmFscy9pbWFnZXMvMTgxODc5My9hdHRhY2htZW50L3NhbWJyb2RuaXR6LTE4MTg3OTMuZ2lmIiwic3RvcmFnZSI6InN0b3JlIn0

I'm happy the way I am, Fredo. You're the one living in fear, spreading hate and badmouthing other Americans because they're either a woman or, like me, a normal straight guy who loves women.

Have you thought about some solutions to your problems? Medical help? Guidance counselor? Self-help?

eyJpZCI6Im9yaWdpbmFscy9pbWFnZXMvMTgxODc5My9hdHRhY2htZW50L3NhbWJyb2RuaXR6LTE4MTg3OTMuZ2lmIiwic3RvcmFnZSI6InN0b3JlIn0

Your every assessment is wrong.

but please, continue to prattle on if you wish.

Why do you always talk about rape?

Dear fucking idiot

Read about these assholes

They are mad that women won’t have sex with them

They talk of killing people because of that

Who the fuck do you think they would kill?

Mad about no sex and willing to kill over it

Do you seriously think they wouldn’t rape someone?

Why do you angry men always rape people?

Why do you pretend you are not a threat to women?

You idiots think women should not even control our own bodies

You are a threat to free Americans

Women are free Americans

Stop being an unAmerican threat to women

Then maybe women will trust you

Until then fuck off with your pretend offense at being treated like the threat you obviously are

Stop your rapey attitude towards women

Which is that women only say the word rape because they want to be rsped

That was going to be your next line huh rapey boy

Once rape is gone we won’t have to talk about it

Or

Admitt you think rape is fine and women should just not talk about it

You don’t own any body but Yours

Fuck you very much

Back