Black Pill Wrongness: Getting yours and letting it burn is wrong.

I've had your interest from the beginning. And NO, you CANNOT suck my cock!

I'm interested in bugs too. LOL

Hmmmm.....this is an Incel thread and you are backing up JPP's #1 Incel and most likely suicide bomber. Now you have fantasies about me sucking your dick.

Interesting. RB, there's nothing wrong if you are Bi or even gay. It's the 21st Century. While I like being married to a woman, I also understand it's not for everybody like you, Fredo and Fat Boy.

Hmmmm.....this is an Incel thread and you are backing up JPP's #1 Incel and most likely suicide bomber. Now you have fantasies about me sucking your dick.

Interesting. RB, there's nothing wrong if you are Bi or even gay. It's the 21st Century. While I like being married to a woman, I also understand it's not for everybody like you, Fredo and Fat Boy.

Actually i'm counselling against the darkness that can come from being frustrated in life.

You're too dumb to understand that, apparently.

Of course you're interested in bugs. Like you, they are just another of life's annoyances.

JPP's #1 incel and most likely suicide bomber? Who the fuck is that? And again, you're obsessed with sucking cock.

There is something wrong if you are Bi or even gay, it's an unnatural lifestyle. Even worse is trying to change your sex.

Women are very skilled at bringing out the toxic masculinity in men with their narcissistic abuse.

This is why women cannot run things.

Their skill in passive aggression does not scale well outside of the home.

"if mama ain't happy, nobody's happy" is funny cross-stitched on a throw pillow.

It's not appropriate as a society guiding maxim.

momma-aint-happy.jpg

Last edited:
Actually i'm counselling against the darkness that can come from being frustrated in life.

You're too dumb to understand that, apparently.
Good, Fredo, but you're the Incel hater seeking to spread your hate to others.

No doubt you truly believe I'm the fucked up one in this conversation.

Fine. My life remains the same regardless if you are the Happiest Camper on JPP or if you hang yourself in the next five minutes.

suicide-stick-figure.gif

Of course you're interested in bugs. Like you, they are just another of life's annoyances.

JPP's #1 incel and most likely suicide bomber? Who the fuck is that? And again, you're obsessed with sucking cock.

There is something wrong if you are Bi or even gay, it's an unnatural lifestyle. Even worse is trying to change your sex.

Some are useful, RB. If you'd take your head out of your ass more often you'd see that Praying Mantis's and Lady Bugs are good bugs. Yellow Jackets not so much.

Fredo, dumbass. Try to keep up with the conversation with your Incel friends, son. Pssst....a review of your past several posts and my responses reveals who has the obsession. :thup:

Define "unnatural lifestyle", RB. By whose standard? Why are you, Fredo and Fat Boy all authoritarian fuckwads obsessed with dictating to everyone else how to live, what to think and what to believe?

I mean, hell, wear a dress if you have to, but chopping your dick off?

mon dieu.

Some are useful, RB. If you'd take your head out of your ass more often you'd see that Praying Mantis's and Lady Bugs are good bugs. Yellow Jackets not so much.

Fredo, dumbass. Try to keep up with the conversation with your Incel friends, son. Pssst....a review of your past several posts and my responses reveals who has the obsession. :thup:

Define "unnatural lifestyle", RB. By whose standard? Why are you, Fredo and Fat Boy all authoritarian fuckwads obsessed with dictating to everyone else how to live, what to think and what to believe?

Yes. you have the obsession with obscuring truth at all costs.

Yep. You had our confrontation deleted, so now you say I'm the liar. We both know the truth, you're a spineless coward who wanted to hide in a police station when I was ready to come down there to adjust your attitude. Unknowingly to me at that time, you are a fat bed-fast hypocrite who has no life. Sad, but true...
How could I do that, RB? How can I possibly delete your posts?

OK. MOST insects are annoying, some even deadly.

Judging by so many of your posts on this and other threads, you are obsessed with sucking cock.

By MY standards, simpleton. I'm just one person who disapproves. Show us where I am dictating how other's live, what to think and what to believe?

Good, Fredo, but you're the Incel hater seeking to spread your hate to others.

No doubt you truly believe I'm the fucked up one in this conversation.

Fine. My life remains the same regardless if you are the Happiest Camper on JPP or if you hang yourself in the next five minutes.

suicide-stick-figure.gif

Im not an incel. I'm not spreading hate.

see how you're lying again?

OK. MOST insects are annoying, some even deadly.

Judging by so many of your posts on this and other threads, you are obsessed with sucking cock.

By MY standards, simpleton. I'm just one person who disapproves. Show us where I am dictating how other's live, what to think and what to believe?
It's always good to know friend from foe. Too bad you are so obsessed with spreading lies that you can't see the truth.

I believe everyone on JPP is learning who is obsessed and who isn't. LOL

Your standards which you are pushing onto others. Thanks for proving, once again, that you, Fredo and Fat Boy are all authoritarian fuckwads.

Im not an incel. I'm not spreading hate.

see how you're lying again?
Then why all the Incellish bullshit, Fredo? Disagreed since you are one of JPP's top haters, asshole.

I'm content to let everyone reading these posts to decide for themselves who is the liar, ,Fredo.

because if you get married NOW, in this day and age. yer basically a fucking idiot.

MGTOW for the win.
Are you enjoying your FLR (Female Led Relationship)?
This whole thing about the black pill and getting yours and watching it all burn is wrong.

Doing nothing while poor kids that aren't yours are groomed into externalized lucifer hierarchy genital mutilated transhuman symbiot borgs with devil insertions points imprisoning their immortal soul is wrong.

it is incumbent on you to save the world. because you're the only ones who can.

white hat deep state, it IS on you.

There is freedom beyond gynocracy.

Go for the gusto.

Back