Black Pill Wrongness: Getting yours and letting it burn is wrong.

th

Poor, fat coward...

^^^ Awwww, now RB's widdle feelwings are hurt. Grow a fucking spine, loser ^^^

I am trying to figure out if there are more morons out there than there used to be, or whether they are just screaming louder, and I can hear them better, because of the internet.
That’s it, they’ve always been there, the current GOP has just given them a voice as well as the internet. They use to stand on soapboxes on street corners, few people heard them, now they become President.

Fat boy, you're massive ego is compensated for by your fat head. Why the fuck would I want to even be at the same fucking table with a lying loser like you? You're a fucking spineless weasel who talks big on the Internet then, when pressed, wimps out and always effectively says "I was just joking".

You're clearly the spoiled brat in your family and you'll still be the spoiled brat when you're old and your brothers are dead. Fuck you, idiot.

Your absolute envy of me is duly noted. I guess if I were you I wouldnt leave the house either and instead would choose to sit alone in the dark. You are to be pitied quite honestly. I will engage you no more, in fact I never should have. People like you should be pitied instead of made fun of. That was mean of me.

Your absolute envy of me is duly noted. I guess if I were you I wouldnt leave the house either and instead would choose to sit alone in the dark. You are to be pitied quite honestly. I will engage you no more, in fact I never should have. People like you should be pitied instead of made fun of. That was mean of me.

^^^
qpoJR5a.gif
3ZM4p1o.gif
qpoJR5a.gif

Whatever gets you through the day, Fat Boy.

^^^ Awwww, now RB's widdle feelwings are hurt. Grow a fucking spine, loser ^^^

I'm not the one who wimped out to a face to face confrontation. I have more "spine' than you ever will. You're a coward. You always were, you'll always be...

That’s it, they’ve always been there, the current GOP has just given them a voice as well as the internet. They use to stand on soapboxes on street corners, few people heard them, now they become President.

The Information Age has given way to the Misinformation Age as this thread repeatedly proves. That's the problem with giving any semi-literate HS dropout a computer where he can act equal to intelligent people and troll those he hates. Fredo, Fat boy and RB are three examples.

One ironic example is "Truth Media"; the purest form of Orwell's Newspeak* in the 21st century.

* https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/newspeak
Newspeak was a language favored by the minions of Big Brother and, in Orwell's words, "designed to diminish the range of thought."

The Information Age has given way to the Misinformation Age as this thread repeatedly proves. That's the problem with giving any semi-literate HS dropout a computer where he can act equal to intelligent people and troll those he hates. Fredo, Fat boy and RB are three examples.

One ironic example is "Truth Media"; the purest form of Orwell's Newspeak* in the 21st century.

* https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/newspeak
Newspeak was a language favored by the minions of Big Brother and, in Orwell's words, "designed to diminish the range of thought."

Ok, russiagater.

projecting much?

I'm not the one who wimped out to a face to face confrontation. I have more "spine' than you ever will. You're a coward. You always were, you'll always be...
You're a spineless liar, RB. You are free to push whatever lies you want, but that fact remains you and I both know the truth. Sure, maybe you can convince Fat Boy and Fredo with your bullshit, but you and I both know you're the liar.....or you are insane. I can't know which without more data.

there are worse things than
being alone
but it often takes decades
to realize this
and most often
when you do
it's too late
and there's nothing worse
than
too late.
Charles Bukowski

You're a spineless liar, RB. You are free to push whatever lies you want, but that fact remains you and I both know the truth. Sure, maybe you can convince Fat Boy and Fredo with your bullshit, but you and I both know you're the liar.....or you are insane. I can't know which without more data.

Yep. You had our confrontation deleted, so now you say I'm the liar. We both know the truth, you're a spineless coward who wanted to hide in a police station when I was ready to come down there to adjust your attitude. Unknowingly to me at that time, you are a fat bed-fast hypocrite who has no life. Sad, but true...

Yep. You had our confrontation deleted, so now you say I'm the liar. We both know the truth, you're a spineless coward who wanted to hide in a police station when I was ready to come down there to adjust your attitude. Unknowingly to me at that time, you are a fat bed-fast hypocrite who has no life. Sad, but true...

Seriously? How the fuck did I manage to delete your posts, idiot?

Now run to Fat Boy and Fredo to back you up because you're sinking fast, RB.

who hurt you?

Back