Black Pill Wrongness: Getting yours and letting it burn is wrong.

Walt, stop worrying about socks and give your wife the dutch oven...she'll love you for it, or, she'll cut your balls off. Eh, she probably won't cut your balls off, forget I even mentioned it.

I think I am going to stick with the "happy wife, happy life" advise.

Even believing that gender relations has "pills" is disturbing. The idea that terrorism is somehow an acceptable response to having trouble finding a date... Well that is disturbing.

But then you angrily say you are not one of those people who is willing to accept not getting a date without turning to violence. Uhm... That does not make it better.

the pill system isn't exclusively about gender relations, but keep clutching your pearls, Gladys.

I get dates when i want them.

lately im finding the juice isn't worth the squeeze.

I don't advocate violence of any kind.

keep trying though, stockholm.

People used to try to live calm lives. They would have a wife, and a couple of children. It would seem childish to rant about how many women you were sleeping with, and for a man in his 70's to do it would be unheard of.

I guess I am a traditionalist in that regard. I have a wife and two children, and am happy with that. I will live longer, and have on average a happier life... Or so I believe.

And then there are the people that trump is hurting. Has anyone heard of even one of these 14 year old "towel girls" who had a good experience being sold for sex?

Honestly, if you are a woman, and want to shut me up, just start flirting with me. I go silent, and start rubbing my wedding ring.

you should be against the sexual grooming of children in schools, then, mr. aww shucks.

The whole Red Pill/Blue Pill/Black Pill thing is about violence to get sex. It is wholesale rape, rather than the retail rape we are used to.

This whole topic is bizarre to me. I just cannot imagine a future where the US Government is overthrown so losers like Ass Hat can get sex. Then again, I cannot imagine someone choosing to call themselves "Ass Hat". I feel bad even calling him that, like I am making up a name for him.

If America collapses because losers were not able to get sex, I will be ashamed to have ever been an American. Every civilization ends at some point, but I want to go out on something cool... And hopefully something in the far, far future.

No it isn't. You're a misinformed cretin.

1For behold, the Lord GOD of Hosts

is about to remove

from Jerusalem and Judah

both supplya and support:

the whole supply of food and water,

2the mighty man and the warrior,

the judge and the prophet,

the soothsayer and the elder,

3the commander of fifty and the dignitary,

the counselor, the cunning magician, and the clever enchanter.

4“I will make mere lads their leaders,

and children will rule over them.”

5The people will oppress one another,

man against man, neighbor against neighbor;

the young will rise up against the old,

and the base against the honorable.

6A man will seize his brother

within his father’s house:

“You have a cloak—you be our leader!

Take charge of this heap of rubble.”

7On that day he will cry aloud:

“I am not a healer.b

I have no food or clothing in my house.

Do not make me leader of the people!”

8For Jerusalem has stumbled

and Judah has fallen

because they spoke and acted against the LORD,

defying His glorious presence.c

9The expression on their faces testifies against them,

and like Sodom they flaunt their sin;

they do not conceal it.

Woe to them,

for they have brought disaster upon themselves.

10Tell the righteous it will be well with them,

for they will enjoy the fruit of their labor.

11Woe to the wicked; disaster is upon them!

For they will be repaid with what their hands have done.

12Youths oppress My people,

and women rule over them.

O My people, your guides mislead you;

they turn you from your paths.

13The LORD arises to contend;

He stands to judge the people.

14The LORD brings this charge

against the elders and leaders of His people:

“You have devoured the vineyard;

the plunder of the poor is in your houses.

15Why do you crush My people

and grind the faces of the poor?”

Isaiah 3

If my wife complained about me having cold feet, I would wear socks in bed. Maybe I am whipped, but that seems like a small price to pay. I always heard "happy wife, happy life", and it seems to have worked for me so far.

Obviously, there are limits. If my wife starts asking me to commit genocide, that is too far.

Why? Wouldn't you be willing to wear socks for the mother of your children?

I fail to see the problem or why it tells if someone is married. Also, this sounds more like a Yankee problem than a Southern one.

Usually it's me with the cold feet. Although sometimes I've worn socks usually I put a bath towel around my feet.

I fail to see the problem or why it tells if someone is married. Also, this sounds more like a Yankee problem than a Southern one.

Usually it's me with the cold feet. Although sometimes I've worn socks usually I put a bath towel around my feet.

because if you get married NOW, in this day and age. yer basically a fucking idiot.

MGTOW for the win.

LOL. Not what I would have done, but to each their own.

I had friends who promised never to fart in front of each other. That went on for a few years, which was a few years more than I thought it would. At one point or another, they both ran into rooms where I was and farted just to be out of the room their loved one was in.

Are you enjoying your FLR (Female Led Relationship)?

Black pill boy can’t get any

It’s your tude dude

You are a dick

Agreed. I've never met an incel who wasn't a fucking idiot. They are spoiled little shits who think the world revolves around them and, therefore, must conform to their standards. Fuck them, they're all losers.

https://journals.sagepub.com/doi/full/10.1177/1097184X211017954
Involuntarily celibates, or “incels,” are people who define themselves by their inability to have sexual intercourse and romantic relationships. Although the term “incel” was coined by a woman (Taylor 2018), incels are predominately men seeking heterosexual sex. Their communities and interactions are online. Incel discourse is characterized by anti-feminism, endorsing violence against women, removal of women’s rights, self-loathing, and racism (Chang 2020; Jaki et al. 2019). Incels have committed several mass homicides, including Elliot Rodger’s killing of six people in Isla Vista, California (Witt 2020), and Alek Minassian’s murder of 10 people in Toronto, Canada (Brockbank 2019). In this article, we provide the first analysis of a popular incel forum, describing how incels identify emerging technologies (i.e., dating apps and social media) as revealing and amplifying the gender practices that produce men who are involuntarily celibate.

that's not the black pill.

I don't espouse violence.

Bullshit, Fredo. You're just too big of a fucking gutless idiot to do it yourself so you goad others to do it. Fuck you, you little cocksucker.

Just admit you're gay and start sucking dick and taking it up the ass. At least you'll be getting laid.

Bullshit, Fredo. You're just too big of a fucking gutless idiot to do it yourself so you goad others to do it. Fuck you, you little cocksucker.

Just admit you're gay and start sucking dick and taking it up the ass. At least you'll be getting laid.

Still obsessed with sucking cock :laugh: Bet you're good at it...

There is freedom beyond gynocracy.

Go for the gusto.

Roll the Dice by Charles Bukowski
if you’re going to try, go all the
way.
otherwise, don’t even start.
if you’re going to try, go all the
way. this could mean losing girlfriends,
wives, relatives, jobs and
maybe your mind.
go all the way.
it could mean not eating for 3 or