Black Pill Wrongness: Getting yours and letting it burn is wrong.

These idiot just have RAPEY thoughts in their minds

No wonder no woman wants them

So true. You sometimes hear them complaining that women do not see the real them. It is clear that their problem is that women do see the real them.

Not all men will attract ANY woman

The women on earth don’t have to give them any sex

They have somehow convinced themselves that they own the right to sex with a person even if no person agrees to have sex with them

They have criminal minds

They have no right to touch people who dont want to touch them

Women don’t have this problem

There will be a man or two quite willing to do them

no matter what they look like And the whole world knows that’s a fact

These idiot just have RAPEY thoughts in their minds

No wonder no woman wants them

Why do you always talk about rape?

Salty the stud muffin, wtf?

People used to try to live calm lives. They would have a wife, and a couple of children. It would seem childish to rant about how many women you were sleeping with, and for a man in his 70's to do it would be unheard of.

I guess I am a traditionalist in that regard. I have a wife and two children, and am happy with that. I will live longer, and have on average a happier life... Or so I believe.

And then there are the people that trump is hurting. Has anyone heard of even one of these 14 year old "towel girls" who had a good experience being sold for sex?

Honestly, if you are a woman, and want to shut me up, just start flirting with me. I go silent, and start rubbing my wedding ring.

Im not black pill.

Even believing that gender relations has "pills" is disturbing. The idea that terrorism is somehow an acceptable response to having trouble finding a date... Well that is disturbing.

But then you angrily say you are not one of those people who is willing to accept not getting a date without turning to violence. Uhm... That does not make it better.

People used to try to live calm lives. They would have a wife, and a couple of children. It would seem childish to rant about how many women you were sleeping with, and for a man in his 70's to do it would be unheard of.

I guess I am a traditionalist in that regard. I have a wife and two children, and am happy with that. I will live longer, and have on average a happier life... Or so I believe.

And then there are the people that trump is hurting. Has anyone heard of even one of these 14 year old "towel girls" who had a good experience being sold for sex?

Honestly, if you are a woman, and want to shut me up, just start flirting with me. I go silent, and start rubbing my wedding ring.

I don't believe you're married.

Why do you always talk about rape?

The whole Red Pill/Blue Pill/Black Pill thing is about violence to get sex. It is wholesale rape, rather than the retail rape we are used to.

This whole topic is bizarre to me. I just cannot imagine a future where the US Government is overthrown so losers like Ass Hat can get sex. Then again, I cannot imagine someone choosing to call themselves "Ass Hat". I feel bad even calling him that, like I am making up a name for him.

If America collapses because losers were not able to get sex, I will be ashamed to have ever been an American. Every civilization ends at some point, but I want to go out on something cool... And hopefully something in the far, far future.

The whole Red Pill/Blue Pill/Black Pill thing is about violence to get sex. It is wholesale rape, rather than the retail rape we are used to.

This whole topic is bizarre to me. I just cannot imagine a future where the US Government is overthrown so losers like Ass Hat can get sex. Then again, I cannot imagine someone choosing to call themselves "Ass Hat". I feel bad even calling him that, like I am making up a name for him.

If America collapses because losers were not able to get sex, I will be ashamed to have ever been an American. Every civilization ends at some point, but I want to go out on something cool... And hopefully something in the far, far future.

Ass Hat is a bold choice I'll give you that but...your wife is complaining that your feet are cold when you're in bed...What do you do?

I don't believe you're married.

When did getting married become some sort of unbelievable achievement? Not too long ago, almost everyone would get married. Some got married to higher status people than others, but marriage itself was not that much of an achievement.

Gene Simmons says he had sex with over 4,800 women. That is unbelievable. I am not saying I do not believe it, but that it is hard to believe that anyone could have sex with so many.

I always wonder how he can be sure there are not repeats in there. Imagine you are Simmons, and sleep with a woman in Cleveland. Then five years later you sleep with her again in Cincinnati. There would be no way you would remember her, for she is one out of thousands. So the number might be quite a bit lower with lots of repeats.

Simmons, trump, and the rest of them feel like cocaine addicts. I enjoy a single beer every now and then (months will go by without me having a beer). I am sure that in the moment of use cocaine would have greater ecstasy, but it seems to me that it would lead to a meaningless painful life, so I have never done cocaine. Their lives just seem hollow and sad to me.

When did getting married become some sort of unbelievable achievement? Not too long ago, almost everyone would get married. Some got married to higher status people than others, but marriage itself was not that much of an achievement.

Gene Simmons says he had sex with over 4,800 women. That is unbelievable. I am not saying I do not believe it, but that it is hard to believe that anyone could have sex with so many.

I always wonder how he can be sure there are not repeats in there. Imagine you are Simmons, and sleep with a woman in Cleveland. Then five years later you sleep with her again in Cincinnati. There would be no way you would remember her, for she is one out of thousands. So the number might be quite a bit lower with lots of repeats.

Simmons, trump, and the rest of them feel like cocaine addicts. I enjoy a single beer every now and then (months will go by without me having a beer). I am sure that in the moment of use cocaine would have greater ecstasy, but it seems to me that it would lead to a meaningless painful life, so I have never done cocaine. Their lives just seem hollow and sad to me.

Answer the question posed to you about the cold feet in bed. That will tell me whether you're married or not.

Ass Hat is a bold choice I'll give you that but...your wife is complaining that your feet are cold when you're in bed...What do you do?

If my wife complained about me having cold feet, I would wear socks in bed. Maybe I am whipped, but that seems like a small price to pay. I always heard "happy wife, happy life", and it seems to have worked for me so far.

Obviously, there are limits. If my wife starts asking me to commit genocide, that is too far.

Why? Wouldn't you be willing to wear socks for the mother of your children?

If my wife complained about me having cold feet, I would wear socks in bed. Maybe I am whipped, but that seems like a small price to pay. I always heard "happy wife, happy life", and it seems to have worked for me so far.

Obviously, there are limits. If my wife starts asking me to commit genocide, that is too far.

Why? Wouldn't you be willing to wear socks for the mother of your children?

What I decided to do was pull the comforter tight and give her the dutch oven.

Answer the question posed to you about the cold feet in bed. That will tell me whether you're married or not.

I think even non-married men would wear socks for someone else in bed. It is just common curtesy.

But no one has ever complained about my feet being cold, neither my wife nor anyone before my wife... Not that there ever was anyone before you honey:rolleyes:

I think even non-married men would wear socks for someone else in bed. It is just common curtesy.

But no one has ever complained about my feet being cold, neither my wife nor anyone before my wife... Not that there ever was anyone before you honey:rolleyes:

Wearing socks in bed is bad for you, it's a scientific fact.

What I decided to do was pull the comforter tight and give her the dutch oven.

LOL. Not what I would have done, but to each their own.

I had friends who promised never to fart in front of each other. That went on for a few years, which was a few years more than I thought it would. At one point or another, they both ran into rooms where I was and farted just to be out of the room their loved one was in.

LOL. Not what I would have done, but to each their own.

I had friends who promised never to fart in front of each other. That went on for a few years, which was a few years more than I thought it would. At one point or another, they both ran into rooms where I was and farted just to be out of the room their loved one was in.

Dude, that no fart thing lasted like three dates with me.

Wearing socks in bed is bad for you, it's a scientific fact.

Before I was in my 30's, I always wore socks in bed. Even during the summer, when I was wearing flip flops, I would put on socks before going to bed. I have no idea why I stopped, but I have not worn socks in bed for about 15 years. I am unsure exactly when I stopped.

Why would wearing socks in bed be bad for me? I know you should NEVER put shoes in your bed, but I never heard anything about socks.

Before I was in my 30's, I always wore socks in bed. Even during the summer, when I was wearing flip flops, I would put on socks before going to bed. I have no idea why I stopped, but I have not worn socks in bed for about 15 years. I am unsure exactly when I stopped.

Why would wearing socks in bed be bad for me? I know you should NEVER put shoes in your bed, but I never heard anything about socks.

Walt, stop worrying about socks and give your wife the dutch oven...she'll love you for it, or, she'll cut your balls off. Eh, she probably won't cut your balls off, forget I even mentioned it.

Back