Boomers are deeply mentally ill

The only good Boomer is a dead Boomer.

Until he actually tried to make good on that with the first Boomer he ran into...

56792fe20ff9388d7c022ee6758405e6.jpg

You didn't work for shit. You got out of high school, dumber than a stump, and declared you didn't need to learn a single thing ever again. You stopped growing at 18 and it shows. Consider hanging yourself from a free way overpass you useless Boomer scum.

Wrong again. I spent 3 years at a Technical Institution, then spent the next 35 years perfecting my craft by watching and listening to those who knew more than me. You know, the old guys who have done it their whole lives.
You punks think you can waltz right out of college and into a higher position because you have a silly piece of paper, yet don't have a clue what it takes to fill those positions. You know none of the "tricks of the trade," have learned none of what can only be learned by hands-on experience.
I have no plans to hang myself. I spent my whole life working toward an early retirement, now it's time to enjoy the "fruits of my labor." You get to work and pay for my retirement, just as I did for my father.

Shouldn't you be at a protest somewhere? Destroying a statue? Burning down a police prescient?

Wrong again. I spent 3 years at a Technical Institution, then spent the next 35 years perfecting my craft by watching and listening to those who knew more than me. You know, the old guys who have done it their whole lives.
You punks think you can waltz right out of college and into a higher position because you have a silly piece of paper, yet don't have a clue what it takes to fill those positions. You know none of the "tricks of the trade," have learned none of what can only be learned by hands-on experience.
I have no plans to hang myself. I spent my whole life working toward an early retirement, now it's time to enjoy the "fruits of my labor." You get to work and pay for my retirement, just as I did for my father.

Shouldn't you be at a protest somewhere? Destroying a statue? Burning down a police prescient?

Shouldn't you be in a grave, you filthy disgusting inhuman monstrosity?

Nope. Not yet.

Now get your ass to work and pay for my medicare and social security (when I become eligible), you lazy millennial.
We're going to rob your graves and take back what you and your worthless ilk stole from us.

We're going to rob your graves and take back what you and your worthless ilk stole from us.

Nope. We're takin' it all with us and gonna keep it. Earn your own way, that's how it works. Too bad you millennials are too lazy and useless, eh?

You people are mentally ill, you're not in the right head. You shouldn't be making decisions and it's a tragedy that you're not gone yet. Something poisoned you're minds, you've completely lost it and are not complete human beings. I think it's lead personally but I'm not sure. I just can't wait for you guys to die as all, you can't believe how cringe it is to read your posts and have to pretend that I'm responding to an actual human being that supposedly is capable of making rational decisions. You're mentally ill. You're not well. Please don't vote this November. Stop participating in political discussions. Put your wealth in a trust and lend it to your kids or next in the line of secession who is not a fellow boomer. Quit your job so that a competent millennial can take your place. You are not capable of leading this nation. You are not well. You feel sick, I know it, you feel unwell. This is not because the world is unwell, stop trying to blame it on the world. The problem is you. You are flawed. You were a mistake. Your entire life was a mistake. Your existence is a mistake.

Stop. Give up. Cease the struggle. Go peacefully into that good night.
Ahhhhh, I still love you and will forever your Minister of Agriculture.

Back