Breastfeeding in public

Oh Geeez! Now I know who doni reminds me of!

Vice Admiral Stockdale!

"Gridlock!.... UM... Gridlock!..."

Man, that has been freaking me for a long time.

Instead it's, "Jackass.... Um... Lies... Um... Jackass.. um... Stupid!"

..... The lead Jackass brays again.

Sorry about that... Gabriel, Michael and I tied one on pretty hard after a night of smiting and I was really really hung over when I created that bastard... afraid a lot of that cranky comes from the hangover. Ooops.
Yeah, well, you've had a problem that way for a long time, dawg. The Medicis and Savonarola weren't bad enough that then you had to go and perpetrate N'Sync? Get help, man!

Quit your whining Luci. Don't be a sore loser.
Loser? That's rich. At least I never created a duck-billed, egg-laying mammal with poison spurs on its hind feet. Or flippers. Or whatever the frick you call those things.

Good weed that day, J? :tongout:

Loser? That's rich. At least I never created a duck-billed, egg-laying mammal with poison spurs on its hind feet. Or flippers. Or whatever the frick you call those things.

Actually, I admit to being on crack that day. It seemed like a good idea at the time.

As I don't know who this Stickdale is, I couldn't say. however, if he also thinks you are a Jackkass, he is likely rather intelligent.

As I don't know who this Stickdale is, I couldn't say. however, if he also thinks you are a Jackkass, he is likely rather intelligent.
Stockdale ran as the VP candidate on the Reform Party ticket at its inception with Ross Perot running for President, you may remember the VP debates that year.

He thought that repeating "Gridlock!" was a good argument during the debate.

Another similarity...

He probably thought it went smashingly in his head, but then he said it out loud and nobody else thought it was quite so smashing.

That's not nearly as repulsive as the likes of RJS, the Freak, BB, and ASSHAT, and Damo-- but who's counting.

Last edited:
Stockdale ran as the VP candidate on the Reform Party ticket at its inception with Ross Perot running for President, you may remember the VP debates that year.

He thought that repeating "Gridlock!" was a good argument during the debate.

Another similarity...

He probably thought it went smashingly in his head, but then he said it out loud and nobody else thought it was quite so smashing.
But I haven't been repeating "Gridlock" on this forum

however if you think about it, you and your fruitless actions have caused near-gridlock on this forum. -----course you do like controversy.

Back