Breastfeeding in public

Wow, that one was almost funny. We're rubbing off on you, old man.
Good God in Heven Jerk, I insult you and you tke it as a Joke. I sure as hell hope you aren't rubbing off on me. That would truely be cause to commit suicide.

But I haven't been repeating "Gridlock" on this forum

however if you think about it, you and your fruitless actions have caused near-gridlock on this forum. -----course you do like controversy.
No, you've been repeating, "Jackass... Jackass..." then posting things at least as 'eloquent' as his responses were. I said you remind me of him, not that you are him.

WAAAYYYY too much inuendo goin on here. Now back to breast feeding in public. If I do it, whats wrong with a kid doing it?

Breast were created for breast feeding and people need to deal with it...

Good grief what do Americans do when they travel aboard and see how free Europe and others are about nudity and how uptight Americans are about natural things.

It never never ceases to amaze me.

Good grief what do Americans do when they travel aboard and see how free Europe and others are about nudity and how uptight Americans are about natural things.

Hmm maybe that is why republicans like to travel abroad. had never thought of that angle.
Then they can come back and say how disgusting it was, but they can't wait to go back :)

They say things like, "I've seen bigger ones in Texas!"

Ahahahaha, goo done!
We were on our honeymoon, looking at a cathedral built in the 1500s, hearing all about it from the tour guide when somewhere behind me I hear, in a southern accent, "Sheeet! We have bigger ones in Texas, older too!"

I turned around and said that they only thing built in Texas in the 1500s was made of adobe and built by brown people. The dude got all bent.

Oh, I bet he did, their egos are bigger than anything in Texas, well, except for maybe the women's hair!

Back