Burying the hatchet with a public apology.

• Thread starter Thread starter WinterBorn
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
W

WinterBorn

SM, the recent events have reminded of some things. Looking ahead, our personal feud is a waste of energy.

I apologize for the remarks about your family. That was over the line.

And yes, I am Solitary, as if everyone didn't already know this. From here forward, I want to keep to the topics at hand instead of descending into petty personal nonsense.

SM, the recent events have reminded of some things. Looking ahead, our personal feud is a waste of energy.

And yes, I am Solitary, as if everyone didn't already know this. From here forward, I want to keep to the topics at hand instead of descending into petty personal nonsense.

You're cool-really, a totally cool guy. I apologize for all my insults towards you too~ "group hugs" :D

well said

i would offer the same to those who are against me in similar fashion, but i have done so to two....and it was spit on. then again...i'm hardly innocent as i continue the BS with one of them. good for you.

I am very glad to hear you and your family are okay. I offer my apologies for my part in the bad blood too.

ID and USALoyal, I have never felt any bad blood between us. Maybe we got a little out of hand, but I have never held it against either of you. I apologize for my insults towards you both.

You're a good guy, WB. I've always enjoyed reading your posts.

I think I remember when you posted as Solitary. Were you also on fullpolitics.com?

You're a good guy, WB. I've always enjoyed reading your posts.

I think I remember when you posted as Solitary. Were you also on fullpolitics.com?

No, I never was on fullpolitics. I was a fixture on GameTalk for a few years.

facial_tissue_box2.jpg

To Solitary: I, Southern Man/ Damn Yankee, hereby apologize for any insults that I have made to you or your family.

So what took you so long for you to admit? :)

To Solitary: I, Southern Man/ Damn Yankee, hereby apologize for any insults that I have made to you or your family.

Good deal, now we can get back to "normal" debates without the personal attcks and nonsense. Thank you, SM.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back