Burying the hatchet with a public apology.

• Thread starter Thread starter WinterBorn
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
I apologized for any and all slurs and personal attacks. Let it drop, SM.

So did I, but this is an opportunity to get at why I made my attacks at you. It has nothing to do with your defense of maineman, but your repeated use of false assumptions and straw men. If you don't understand that you'll repeat the offense, in which case our little lovefest here will be short-lived. :)

You aren't privy to the email where the agreement was made, so you have no idea what the agreement was.

I am privy to the email that was sent. What part of "bury the hatchet" is all this nonsense?

The point of the entire thing was to try and make peace and stop all the personal attacks and bullshit.

If you are interested in that, then all you have to do is stop. If you are not, the rest is meaningless.

So did I, but this is an opportunity to get at why I made my attacks at you. It has nothing to do with your defense of maineman, but your repeated use of false assumptions and straw men. If you don't understand that you'll repeat the offense, in which case our little lovefest here will be short-lived. :)

SM, the point of all of this is to stop the personal attacks and let us continue on with debates.

You aren't privy to the email where the agreement was made, so you have no idea what the agreement was.

I am referring solely to what has been written in this thread. In that you are failing as you are continuing the argument of an age old dispute.

that said, to be clear, I am not condemning your continuation as Cypress and I had a similar back and forth and neither of us were willing to 'let it go' either. Which is why I respected the effort of WB for the suggestion and the apparent acceptance you gave when you too apologized and seemed to want to let it go. That takes a big person to so.

It was gone on my end for nearly a year now. It took you that long to grow up.

Excuse me? More than a few times in the last year you have posted all sorts of personal insults, including numerous slurs about my wife. No SM, it has not been gone for a year on your end. In fact, in the last week the disparaging remarks about the tornado and talking about how they always aim for the trailer parks is just a continuation of the same shit.

I have tried over and over to keep our discussion on topic. You have refused to do so. You have shown you prefer personal insults and attacks to debate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back