Burying the hatchet with a public apology.

• Thread starter Thread starter WinterBorn
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
This new found friendship looks surely to be as stable as a Royal marriage, and no mistake.

So why did you defend maineman?

Rehashing old bullshit again? I defended him when I was unaware of the history. The shit started someplace else and then came here. When I first saw it, you were posting personal info about him on a public forum and threatening him. I stepped up. I stopped when I found out the things he had said on another board. No shame in my game.

Its not "old bullshit" until the dirty laundry has been aired. This is news to me that you had made a purposeful decision to stop.

So now you see that my actions were justified. :)

For the record, I never threatened the douchebag. Nor was I the one who exposed his sorry ass.

Its not "old bullshit" until the dirty laundry has been aired. This is news to me that you had made a purposeful decision to stop.

I see that there was shit on both sides. I don't think posting personal info about someone is justified because they said disgusting things. I saw that I was not going to defend him for two reasons. First, because of the rather nasty shit he said. And second, because he had no interest in stopping the bickering.

I didn't post personal information about the turd. I posted pictures of his run-down house.

Whatever. Since he is banned and this happened several years ago, I consider it all old news. Subject closed.

You see Solitary, this all started when you made incorrect assumptions about me. Maineman attacked not just my family but many others. He wrote long, detailed stories about gang raping another poster's daughter. He was the worst of the worst and several of my fellow posters worked to expose him and force him to stop. He followed me to several sites, stalking and harassing. I was simply doing my part in a concerted effort to show other posters what a scumbag he was.

Now I learn that when you found out that you were wrong you didn't come forward with that until now.

You see Solitary, this all started when you made incorrect assumptions about me. Maineman attacked not just my family but many others. He wrote long, detailed stories about gang raping another poster's daughter. He was the worst of the worst and several of my fellow posters worked to expose him and force him to stop. He followed me to several sites, stalking and harassing. I was simply doing my part in a concerted effort to show other posters what a scumbag he was.

Now I learn that when you found out that you were wrong you didn't come forward with that until now.

I saw vicious attacks on a single poster by you. I stepped up, politely at first, to try and get it to stop. I was not offered any explanation other than to receive personal attacks. Once I found out about the depraved comments I stopped defending him. That I did not explain myself or my reasons is not any part of the point.

And speaking of points, the point of this thread was to bury the hatchet and move on, not to rehash shit from 2 or 3 years ago. I suggest we move on and leave this where it belongs, in the archives or deleted.

For the record, I never threatened the douchebag. Nor was I the one who exposed his sorry ass.

Un-burying tool
Shovel.jpg

You were looking at the tree through a microscope, then began attacking me because I was defending myself. A better man would have apologized long ago when he realized this instead of trying to hide the truth.

You were looking at the tree through a microscope, then began attacking me because I was defending myself. A better man would have apologized long ago when he realized this instead of trying to hide the truth.

The things you were posting were not in defense. You started attacking him before he brought any of that bullshit here. You posted pics of his home and were talking about, and encouraging others to post personal info online.

There was no tree here. There was no microscope. There was a new poster attacking another new poster. You offered to no comments telling anyone why you were attacking him, even when I was defending him.Then you simply turned your attack on me. Then, you continued the attack for how many years? You have consistently turned threads into personal attacks instead of staying on topic.

This thread was to bury the hatchet. It is obvious you have no interest in doing so. I, for one, am done with this nonsense. You make your own choices.

At least you tried.

And, looking on the bright side, you now know what it's like to repeatedly slam your head into rather strange brick wall. :D

True enough. But its up to me not to respond.

Now if Yurt and Oncelor can manage to hug it out, we can end some more petty crap.

Side note: I admire the fact that you made this effort WB. I don't think I would have done the same with say the leg humping pervert Cypress. It takes a lot to attempt to bury the hatchet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back