Burying the hatchet with a public apology.

• Thread starter Thread starter WinterBorn
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
By ignoring the context and making yourself Judge, you've managed to once again look like a fool.

There is only one poster who has tried to take this thread that started as an apology and take it back to a 3 or 4 year old argument.

Let it go, SM.

By ignoring the context and making yourself Judge, you've managed to once again look like a fool.

I stated I was going by this thread and this thread alone. In that, I have not taken anything out of context. I am going by what YOU have stated in this thread. The above is yet another example of your inability to follow through in letting it go.

No, it is, as always, about the truth. At least as far as I'm concerned.

If we are going to search for the truth in every discussion we have had in the last 4 years, it will take a while.

Let the shit drop, SM. I am trying to make this an ending to the personal shit and have us stay on topic. Why are you against that?

SM, the point of all of this is to stop the personal attacks and let us continue on with debates.

If we are going to search for the truth in every discussion we have had in the last 4 years, it will take a while.

Let the shit drop, SM. I am trying to make this an ending to the personal shit and have us stay on topic. Why are you against that?

Again a straw man. :palm:

Not every discussion, the discussion that this started at.

Again a straw man. :palm:

Not every discussion, the discussion that this started at.

Look, I am trying to bury the hatchet here. Are you interested or not? Shall we have discussions about the topic or are you going to continue the bullshit?

We are discussing the topic, which is why I am adamant about the truth.

Topic? An argument that we had 4 years ago? Yeah, that is in the spirit of burying the hatchet.

Look, what do you want? I am trying to get this all settled. So what is it that will settle the bullshit?

You need to admit that you poorly judged the situation with maineman, defended the wrong side, and then understand that is why I directed my wrath at you.

Also, stop doing what caused you your poor judgment in the first place: always assuming that I am in the wrong.

You need to admit that you poorly judged the situation with maineman, defended the wrong side, and then understand that is why I directed my wrath at you.

Also, stop doing what caused you your poor judgment in the first place: always assuming that I am in the wrong.

Wouldn't explaining the situation have been easier 4 years ago?

Oh thats right, that would mean you had some responsibility for several years of bullshit. Can't have that.

I believe that I have said why I did what I did, and when I found out the truth about MM I stopped.

Wouldn't explaining the situation have been easier 4 years ago?

That's never been my way. When someone accuses me without basis I'm happy to torture them forever if necessary. Heck I've got family members that I've been torturing for over 30 years. Doing that to some bloke on the internet doesn't cause me grief whatsoever.

That's never been my way. When someone accuses me without basis I'm happy to torture them forever if necessary. Heck I've got family members that I've been torturing for over 30 years. Doing that to some bloke on the internet doesn't cause me grief whatsoever.

I can see you have no interest in burying the hatchet. So be it. I made the effort.

All I can do is make the effort to make peace. As long as you are unwilling to do so, its obviously a waste of my time.

I think putting you on ignore is my best bet. Pity.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back