Burying the hatchet with a public apology.

• Thread starter Thread starter WinterBorn
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, DY. I don't believe I have ever seen anybody willingly and with relish hand their opponent the moral high ground so publicly. What the heck? Do you actually enjoy that stupid conversation?

You were looking at the tree through a microscope, then began attacking me because I was defending myself. A better man would have apologized long ago when he realized this instead of trying to hide the truth.

What's this?

Still MORE PROOF that no matter how many times they may SAY it's over, they will NEVER LET IT GO!

WB tries to apologize...tries to bury the hatchet...and what does it get him?

Page after page of "well I...well he...well you..."

You need to admit that you poorly judged the situation with maineman, defended the wrong side, and then understand that is why I directed my wrath at you.

Also, stop doing what caused you your poor judgment in the first place: always assuming that I am in the wrong.

ZOMG...is that all?

Anything else?

Why haven't you demanded he grovel abjectly at your feet while kissing your ring while he's at it?

Jeebus DY you are without a doubt the BIGGEST douchebag on these boards.

he buries the hatchet and just like the douchebag you've proven yourself to be ever since day one when I got here, you absolutely cannot be a man and just let it drop...ROTFLMAO!

:rofl: :bdh: :lol:

Now if Yurt and Oncelor can manage to hug it out, we can end some more petty crap.

Side note: I admire the fact that you made this effort WB. I don't think I would have done the same with say the leg humping pervert Cypress. It takes a lot to attempt to bury the hatchet.

The sad thing is, some people just won't let pettiness go...

Ok folks, this is not worth the forum's time or attention.

We can all let it go. Its not a big deal.

Looks like it is time to close the thread. I don't think a dogpile on DY was his goal. I was hoping to gently push DY in a direction of peace, maybe a little "turn the other cheek", but it isn't going to happen.

Sorry folks. Nothing to see here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back