But Bush said not yet....

Lol...

and, by this comment, I would imagine that you are one of those former "soldiers" who is now as wide as you are tall. A few too many tallboys at the American Legion Post lying about your service?

Nooo... I still weigh the same as HS and College...5'7 145 lbs...and I don't do the 'American Legion'....this is for all of you phoneys...sorry..only my kids know what I really did back in the day...they have the pics...lol

Nooo... I still weigh the same as HS and College...5'7 145 lbs...and I don't do the 'American Legion'....this is for all of you phoneys...sorry..only my kids know what I really did back in the day...they have the pics...lol

and I bet you have big cyber muscles as well! I wish you would come to MY legion post and call me and my fellow veterans a bunch of phonys....then you could show them off!

Oh geez....

Hurry up maineman...pull your belly off the key pad maybe ya can type faster...waiting for a response is akin to watching cement set!

Like I said...

and I bet you have big cyber muscles as well! I wish you would come to MY legion post and call me and my fellow veterans a bunch of phonys....then you could show them off!

I don't do the American Legion...maybe some of your colleagues are cool...but simply not you...'Ensign Pulver'

Well...........

I have to run..things to do...so Mainman...have fun with the re-runs and all...maybe Darla will help ya find out what a belly is not good for...she hates...FAT!:p

I have to run..things to do...so Mainman...have fun with the re-runs and all...maybe Darla will help ya find out what a belly is not good for...she hates...FAT!:p

Why do you have to mention my name in nearly every post? I never said any such thing, stop lying.

It must look good on Mainman, I’ll tell you that, because rarely have I seen such a public fit of jealousy.

Lol...

Why do you have to mention my name in nearly every post? I never said any such thing, stop lying.

It must look good on Mainman, I’ll tell you that, because rarely have I seen such a public fit of jealousy.

well maybe because I just liked the song...'Lil Darlin'..as for the lying...hummm...betta go back and check what ya wrote on several threads about 'Fat People' start with a 'passed away reverend'...lol

I think ya like me...but the Libs BS gets in your way...maybe someday ya will grow up...or NOT!:p

hating Falwell and hating fat are not synonymous.

re: Falwell... I am reminded of a quote from Clarence Darrow, which I shall paraphrase: "I never killed a man, but I read quite a few obituaries with great pleasure." that is exactly how I felt about Falwell... and I have absolutely nothing against fat folks, per se.

but ol' bubblebott does envy the officer corps...that is obvious!

well maybe because I just liked the song...'Lil Darlin'..as for the lying...hummm...betta go back and check what ya wrote on several threads about 'Fat People' start with a 'passed away reverend'...lol

I think ya like me...but the Libs BS gets in your way...maybe someday ya will grow up...or NOT!:p

I was talking about Falwell, who was a fat bastard, not about overweight men in general. Generally, i could care less about shit like that.

Yeah, conservative men always believe that I secretly like them, secretly want them, that I'm secretly a "moderate" but am "afraid of the liberals" so don't let it show, and that they could have me "talking republican in no time".

Always. No idea what that's all about.

The fact that swastikas were involved answers your question.

It was done by extreme rightwing fanatics: neo-nazis or anarchists. The pacific northwest is a well known home to neo-nazi groups, and young punk teenage anarchists.

Are you saying anarchists are 'extreme right-wing fanatics'?

Are you saying anarchists are 'extreme right-wing fanatics'?

I suppose you think that this describes a liberal:
"A person who seeks to overturn by violence all constituted forms and institutions of society and government, with no purpose of establishing any other system of order in the place of that destroyed."

Sounds like an out of control Libertarian to me.

I suppose you think that this describes a liberal:
"A person who seeks to overturn by violence all constituted forms and institutions of society and government, with no purpose of establishing any other system of order in the place of that destroyed."

Sounds like an out of control Libertarian to me.

I have no idea who it describes. I went to three anti-war protests in San Francisco and at least two, if not all three, ended with anarchist splinter groups trying to cause some type of trouble.

I wouldn't think 'extreme right-wing fanatic' groups would think "let's join up with these liberal anti-war protestors and cause trouble" but maybe they would. I cannot say I have participated in any anachist groups.

I have no idea who it describes. I went to three anti-war protests in San Francisco and at least two, if not all three, ended with anarchist splinter groups trying to cause some type of trouble.

I wouldn't think 'extreme right-wing fanatic' groups would think "let's join up with these liberal anti-war protestors and cause trouble" but maybe they would. I cannot say I have participated in any anachist groups.

Anyone who wants to do away with government is not a liberal, of course. It does sound like a very radical Libertarian, who has run amok, to me. I don't know any anarchists, so I can't comment from personal experience.

What were you doing at an anti-war protest? Trying to meet girls?

Anyone who wants to do away with government is not a liberal, of course. It does sound like a very radical Libertarian, who has run amok, to me. I don't know any anarchists, so I can't comment from personal experience.

What were you doing at an anti-war protest? Trying to meet girls?

You know I dig those hippy women. :)

I went because I wanted to check them out. The first two I went to were before we attacked Iraq. The last one was sometime last year. They were very interesting to say the least.

You know I dig those hippy women. :)

I went because I wanted to check them out. The first two I went to were before we attacked Iraq. The last one was sometime last year. They were very interesting to say the least.

Well, you better be careful. Battlebourne might see you there and try and cut your head off.

I'd love to go to a San Francisco peace march. I love the San fran CodePink women, they are so radical and so fun. But they really don't shave, it's not just a myth. I've met them in DC. Me and my LI Codepink girls were standing around with our pedicures and our entire bodies waxed, and our lip gloss, completely flummoxed. ;)

Don't knock the character Eddie...he was a bud of mine...LAPD 1971-1975...he took Hiatis from acting...and served...a cool SGT I may add!(If ya like ticket writers...lol)

I actually doubt that you really knew Ken Osmond. You would know he served on the LAPD for 18 years, not five.

more bubblebutt bullshit.

Is the "story" of your military service more of the same?

just askin'.

Back