Can anyone produce a single example of WHITE PRIVILEGE??

All i see is affirmative action black privilege everywhere. Of course whites are more successful but that's because they're smarter. The average black IQ in america is 65!! Most can barely read if at all. There is no conspiracy against blacks. They are mentally handicapped.

Please describe in detail the "black privilege" you see.

And if you're so mentally superior due to your racial make up (shades of Nazi-ism), then you should be able to mentally digest the following ( unless you're busy having an orgasm over your David Duke parroting):

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?...AD2B375E3808CDDE4D87AD2B375E3808CDD&FORM=VIRE

Can anyone produce a single example of WHITE PRIVILEGE??

ME! ME! ME!

So far, I feel privileged that some policeman has never shot me just because I'm White!

Can anyone produce a single example of WHITE PRIVILEGE?? ME! ME! ME! So far, I feel privileged that some policeman has never shot me just because I'm White!

Put one of these on and walk into the US Capitol.

hat.jpg

Put one of these on and walk into the US Capitol.

hat.jpg

Walking in to the Capitol- With Permission- Is probably OK if you are wearing something appropriate!

But try breaking in again uninvited- AND THIS IS WHAT YOU WILL GET............................

ashli-ashli-babbitt.gif

Well, you've been warned!

Back