Can Internet Flirtations Lead to a Dangerous Liaison?

:rolleyes: If one cannot tell humor flirtations from one asking another out...they really should stay off line...to protect themselves from naieve errors!:dunno:

i don't think its a big deal to flirt at all. In fact I encourage the wife to dress up and go out dancing with her friends or whatever.

People need to lighten up and stop being jealous all the time.

i don't think its a big deal to flirt at all. In fact I encourage the wife to dress up and go out dancing with her friends or whatever.

People need to lighten up and stop being jealous all the time.

I have encouraged my wife to do the same. Unless she hides something from me, I am not jealous at all.

I have encouraged my wife to do the same. Unless she hides something from me, I am not jealous at all.

Makes no sense to be. I want her to be free to do what she wants and I want the same. Its a partnership not a jail sentence.

Good Lord Guys and Gals ya want to be free from a committment get a divorce...Being single places responsibility on one individual...if ya want to committ by all means stay married...I was married twice, the last time ended way back about 1981...she went her way I mine...all was well for all since!...just saying!

Makes no sense to be. I want her to be free to do what she wants and I want the same. Its a partnership not a jail sentence.

Exactly! I want my wife to stay because she WANTS to stay. If she wants to go out and have some fun with her friends, I have no problem with that. I am on the road 5 days a week. I am not gonna screw up our time with jealousy.

Exactly! I want my wife to stay because she WANTS to stay. If she wants to go out and have some fun with her friends, I have no problem with that. I am on the road 5 days a week. I am not gonna screw up our time with jealousy.

That's wonderful, it means that you are very secure with yourself and your relationship with your wives.

Each spouse needs their own outlet. Sometimes, when I go out I am reaffirmed that I made the right choice in my own husband!

I don't let my bf out of the fucking house, and when he gets back from work i smell him. if i were to smell soap, he knows i'd hit him in the head with a frying pan. he's fucking terrified.

I don't let my bf out of the fucking house, and when he gets back from work i smell him. if i were to smell soap, he knows i'd hit him in the head with a frying pan. he's fucking terrified.

LMAO!!

Yes we are very secure in our marriage . and i too look around and am thankful for what i have in my hubby .

Aww, thank you sweets.

What she means is, she gets a hubby on the weekends and doesn't have to put up with him during the week.

:rolleyes:

lol. People are looking at me.

That's wonderful, it means that you are very secure with yourself and your relationship with your wives.

Each spouse needs their own outlet. Sometimes, when I go out I am reaffirmed that I made the right choice in my own husband!

LMAO...was that a freudian slip...'Your Wives'?:corn:

Why would the smell of soap make u hit him on the head with a frying pan?

Back