Can Internet Flirtations Lead to a Dangerous Liaison?

On this board for the most part, me too. Wish they'd have a recipe forum. My views are too minority, so I try to keep them to myself or on other boards that are a tad more balanced. I still love reading the political things from the other side, gives me some balance and there are really thoughtful posters, even if I don't always agree.

Annie, are you into recipes? Me too. I always love trying something new. Where are recipes currently posted now?

On one of the other boards (a bit wild), I got chastised for being a control freak because I lectured one guy about his new avatar. It was so classless. It was a drawing of a big hand giving us the proverbial finger. Boy, did they flame for that one! I don't care if I'm in the minority. As long as get to express my opinions. That's what I love about these boards.

Well, the truth is that most of them are just really bothered that you're flirting with BB...he's considered the hot number around these parts.

You know how jealous some people can act.

Oh! I had no idea! lol!

Perhaps I stepped on a few toes?

Oh! I had no idea! lol!

Perhaps I stepped on a few toes?

Well, he's not really my type. I'm radical enough where I only can be attracted to political liberals. It's a mental thing.

But a lot of the ladies around here, yeah, if they're getting annoyed, that's probably it. It hasn't bothered me.

Well, he's not really my type. I'm radical enough where I only can be attracted to political liberals. It's a mental thing.

But a lot of the ladies around here, yeah, if they're getting annoyed, that's probably it. It hasn't bothered me.

Oh, I can only be attracted to a conservative, possibly a libertarian, but a hard-core liberal -- never. I think it's hardwired in me. :)

Well to the other ladies out there. I didn't mean to hog BB all to myself. I'm a compassionate conservative and into sharing. :p

Join the fun, everyone...

Annie, are you into recipes? Me too. I always love trying something new. Where are recipes currently posted now?

On one of the other boards (a bit wild), I got chastised for being a control freak because I lectured one guy about his new avatar. It was so classless. It was a drawing of a big hand giving us the proverbial finger. Boy, did they flame for that one! I don't care if I'm in the minority. As long as get to express my opinions. That's what I love about these boards.

I am, I love recipes! Actually I love cooking, right now it's all about low sodium and big taste! I'm foodnetwork junkie. I don't think I've seen recipes here.

Oh, I can only be attracted to a conservative, possibly a libertarian, but a hard-core liberal -- never. I think it's hardwired in me. :)

Well to the other ladies out there. I didn't mean to hog BB all to myself. I'm a compassionate conservative and into sharing. :p

Join the fun, everyone...

Well,damn...then come back and untie me...I am getting legg cramps: never mind I ain't as good as I once was!:cof1:

I am, I love recipes! Actually I love cooking, right now it's all about low sodium and big taste! I'm foodnetwork junkie. I don't think I've seen recipes here.

:rolleyes: How many times must I post my receipe for the 'Walker Texas Ranger Super Burger'? 1/2 lb lean beef,grilled on the bbq with mesquite,toasted large sesamee seed bun,when ready add jalopeno pepper slices,jack,cheddar and swiss cheese slices,salsa,mustard,ketsup,pickle,lettuce,tomato,red onion and avacado...add a nice portion of texas fries and a BL lime or Corona!

Back