Can Internet Flirtations Lead to a Dangerous Liaison?

I don't let my bf out of the fucking house, and when he gets back from work i smell him. if i were to smell soap, he knows i'd hit him in the head with a frying pan. he's fucking terrified.

LOL! You sure know how to hold onto your man. :cof1:

I love the internet! It's almost as good as sex. But I got to thinking, being that I'm a married woman, is it proper to be chatting it up and getting flirtatious with other men on messageboards. I do it for fun, but I'm wondering if this is going overboard and could it lead to something harmful.

I dont think it leads to anything more unless you want it to. Flirting online is just for joking around, this is the net, nobody really knows each other, its just fun. If it goes to a more serious level then at that point maybe evaluating what is lacking in the current relationship that makes the net intimacy more appealing. Basically as long as your honest with yourself aboout it you can avoid dangerous pitfalls. Even if you do find yourself going a bit deeper then you anticipated its a learning experience and there is value in that too.:cool:

This thread made me suddenly realize why there are no straight hairdresser guys for women out there...imagine coming home to one of these ladies smelling of perfume, shampoo and with plenty of long hair that is not yours.

Also cutting hair is gay.

This thread made me suddenly realize why there are no straight hairdresser guys for women out there...imagine coming home to one of these ladies smelling of perfume, shampoo and with plenty of long hair that is not yours.

Also cutting hair is gay.

so does a queer or lezzie cut your hair?

Back