Can they do this, then get away with supporting Jeb Bush?

Superfreak is good at hiding his mysoginy behind his white knight persona, he fooled me at first, but then comments, even jokingly, like the women's opinions are worth less, shows his true state of mind.

Superfreak is good at hiding his mysoginy behind his white knight persona, he fooled me at first, but then comments, even jokingly, like the women's opinions are worth less, shows his true state of mind.

WOw that is such an interesting statement/observation. Huh.

Yeah, that's why he destroyed y'all's arguments, because he hates women.

I'm actually going to really think about this. You actually just floored me. That never happens. You're a freaking genius.

lmao... yeah, because I have never been known to jerk someones chain... I must really think that way.:rolleyes:

I don't know why I even bother posting here. Between SF and Grind it is such a waste of energy, they are so full of crap. I have so many hair appointments to make for this month. I have a lot of big events this month. This is a big month for me. I think I am going to generally be too busy getting my hair done to post here this month.

internet-addiction-05.jpg

So I just had something like 5 pages to catch up on; sorry, Darla & Rana, I couldn't give you all the thanks you deserve as I was skimming through.

What I saw was SF mainly trying to defend the nastiness on this board because a year ago Poet and Rana said they would bitch-slap Brewer.

We all mess up at times; heck, I called DY an a*hole because he wanted to b*slap Clinton.

But in post after post after post, DY, Boris, ILA, 007 and others are making sexist comments and just nasty comments - I think I put ILA on ignore when he made a nasty comment about my husband's and my sex life.

SF, if you can't see the sexism on this board, you are blind. And by trying to bring up a year old incident (there may have been others who brought it up, but this thread is a bit long to search) you are, in essence, defending DY.

Now I don't ask that you all jump on every sexist comment. But Cawacko at least says he takes responsibility for his own comments; Howey and Maineman don't have nastiness in every post; it IS possible to have a discussion without calling a woman a bitch, a cunt, a whore, and all the other crap some people do on this board. Poet, with rare exceptions, seems to manage it as well.

All I can say is that maybe to the offenders they think they are cute or clever. But they aren't. They are showing their lack of brains with every comment they make.

So I just had something like 5 pages to catch up on; sorry, Darla & Rana, I couldn't give you all the thanks you deserve as I was skimming through.

What I saw was SF mainly trying to defend the nastiness on this board because a year ago Poet and Rana said they would bitch-slap Brewer.

We all mess up at times; heck, I called DY an a*hole because he wanted to b*slap Clinton.

But in post after post after post, DY, Boris, ILA, 007 and others are making sexist comments and just nasty comments - I think I put ILA on ignore when he made a nasty comment about my husband's and my sex life.

SF, if you can't see the sexism on this board, you are blind. And by trying to bring up a year old incident (there may have been others who brought it up, but this thread is a bit long to search) you are, in essence, defending DY.

Now I don't ask that you all jump on every sexist comment. But Cawacko at least says he takes responsibility for his own comments; Howey and Maineman don't have nastiness in every post; it IS possible to have a discussion without calling a woman a bitch, a cunt, a whore, and all the other crap some people do on this board. Poet, with rare exceptions, seems to manage it as well.

All I can say is that maybe to the offenders they think they are cute or clever. But they aren't. They are showing their lack of brains with every comment they make.

Awesome post!

This is clearly the most sexist post in this entire thread.

Because again, you add in bs like 'most likely yelling at you'... you base it on nothing more than anecdotal evidence.

Not at all, but I know people that talk with their hands a LOT... it is annoying at times, but you are injecting your hatred of Brewer into the reality of the situation. The video showed them chatting amicably and it wasnt until Obama leaned over her in an intimidating manner and yelled at her about her book did she become defensive.

I saw him bending over her, in a very intimidating manner, and the left completely ignored this and focused instead on her "finger".

I saw him bending over her, in a very intimidating manner, and the left completely ignored this and focused instead on her "finger".

In the pics, he's not "over" her
http://articles.latimes.com/2012/jan/25/news/la-pn-jan-brewer-obama-welcome-20120125

My guess is Pres. Obama wasn't as nearly as upset as all of us were.

But USF, if you have a link to a picture where he looks like he's over her in a threatening way, pls. post it. The pics I see, he's close so he can hear her, but he's not looming. And certainly Ms. Brewer never said he was threatening to her. And no one has said he yelled at her about his book; just that he didn't like how she characterized a meeting.

Back