Can they do this, then get away with supporting Jeb Bush?

The above is Desh's way of saying she was wrong. She refuses yet again to explain anything in detail, simply makes vague accusations and then runs away.

Glad you are done with me Desh, it will alleviate a lot of the stupidity... do the rest of the board a favor and be done in general. Maybe we can get a trained monkey to take your place? I hear they like to throw poo too.

I'd take Desh over you any day, so don't speak for the board Superfreak.

Kind of shocking that SF and Cawacko are both so desperate to defend the slimy DY's abusive behavior towards women, but they are. They went back a year to use you to justify it. Really amazing.

I think it is funny. I am also at least glad SF won't be following DY around and calling him on it for a month, that got really old when he was stalking poet.

I think it is funny. I am also at least glad SF won't be following DY around and calling him on it for a month, that OT really old when he was stalking poet.

And he wasn't half as bad as USF, if you remember. My God, talk about faux outrage huh? The truth is revealed now. Not that I didn't know, and say it, then.

And he wasn't half as bad as USF, if you remember. My God, talk about faux outrage huh? The truth is revealed now. Not that I didn't know, and say it, then.

I am just flattered Cawako remembers everything I post, lol

Agreed poet was wrong to say what he said. That's a given.

Unfortunately for you guys you can't make the case that liberal males on this board are anywhere near as misogynistic as the con men. It is nearly in every post they make. It is disgusting, it's abusive, it advocates violence and sexual degradation and uses shame as a silencing tool. And it's mainly your side. Online.

Now, if we want to start looking offline, at policies, well then, we know who the party of hating women is.

Whore. Twat. Streetwalker. That's only in the past hour. And I don't even read most of their posts because I'm on forced IA with half of them.

Tell us Darla.. is it the same person over and over again? While I have some on IA as well, who all are you referring to?

What party is that SF? What party do I belong?

Desh has proclaimed that we are all left and right... there is no other option. Therefore since you are more left than right(in more ways than one), you are a part of Desh's left wingnuts... sorry about that.

Kind of shocking that SF and Cawacko are both so desperate to defend the slimy DY's abusive behavior towards women, but they are. They went back a year to use you to justify it. Really amazing.

You truly have a warped sense of reality. Nowhere did we defend DY.

No it isn't .. and you should NEVER say that again as it demonstrates that you know nothing about technology.

I repeat, I wrote legislation to address it .. and I'm most likely the most knowledge person you know on the subject.

ok... the bold made me chuckle.

Yes, it is very easy to manipulate hand ballots. With electronic machines that have a paper trail, you are wrong. It is not easy to come in and alter the machines.

that was one of the top reasons I leaned towards Obama in the first place.

I will not hold it against Hilary anymore.
I voted for Obama over Hillary for two reasons.

1) She supported the Iraq War.
2) He is more liberal than her.

Back