Can they do this, then get away with supporting Jeb Bush?

I argued with him for years and I turned out to be correct and he turned out to be wrong as hell.

He denies it every time the proof is in sight

I argued with him for years and I turned out to be correct and he turned out to be wrong as hell.

He denies it every time the proof is in sight

LMAO... please tell us again about the 'broker rules' desh. You pretend you know what they are, but you will never explain them. Link us up to what you think they do... show us you understand the topic Desh.

You are the one that is wrong as hell, but you are too ignorant to comprehend that.

LMAO... please tell us again about the 'broker rules' desh. You pretend you know what they are, but you will never explain them. Link us up to what you think they do... show us you understand the topic Desh.

You are the one that is wrong as hell, but you are too ignorant to comprehend that.

Banks could not act as brokers.

after GRBact what were the broker rules for banks?

I produced your own posts saying there was NO problem with the economy and the housing market right before the crash.

I was right about white phosferous in fallugh.

I was right about the voting machines.

I was right about the rights long history of cheating voters.

You were wrong all those years you called me names for talking about these things.

YOU refuse to admitt you were wrong

You are what is wrong with the right.

You never admitt when your proven wrong and cling to historically failed ideas NO MATTER how many times they prove to be failures

I produced your own posts saying there was NO problem with the economy and the housing market right before the crash.

No, you did not.

I was right about white phosferous in fallugh.

Did I state to the contrary?

I was right about the voting machines.

No, you were not.

I was right about the rights long history of cheating voters.

by Democrats? Yeah, I would imagine you are familiar with their cheating.

You were wrong all those years you called me names for talking about these things.

You truly are delusional aren't you?

YOU refuse to admitt you were wrong

You refuse to admit you were wrong.

You are what is wrong with the right.
You never admitt when your proven wrong and cling to historically failed ideas NO MATTER how many times they prove to be failures

you are what is wrong with the left. You think your ideas have merit, they do not. What failed ideas are you referring to desh? You constantly trot out nonsense like that and then don't elaborate. Which is one of the many reasons I call you an idiot.

done with you super.

idiots who have no morals and will lie about everything no matter what the evidence says are worthless pieces of fucking crap.

fuck off you worthless POS

tell us all you know about the broker rules.

non stop streaming lies is your fortay

That is what I asked you to do Desh. YOU are the one that pretends they would have helped. Prove your case Desh. Link us up to the rules. Then you tell us what you think they mean.

Back