Can they do this, then get away with supporting Jeb Bush?

How sexist of you.

What were the comments from people like you and Desh and other liberals with regards to McCains age?

Well, what were they?

Why don't you just admit that there is no one in the GOP camp who can Beat Hillary?

The best you could put up against a reviled black man was Romney, what chance do you have against a beloved woman?

Kill yourself now, save us all the misery of your contrived anti-Hillary posts.

I remember poet saying it and I actually had an argument with him about it. But of course the slime DY can jerk off about hitting women he doesn't find fuckable and it's all good. In fact, Superfreak and USF stalked poet all over the board for two months over that comment.

DY?

No problemo. It's all cool. Let's slap the shit out of any women who don't make our dicks tingle okay guys? Sounds good!

Funny how emo Darla is. In the same post she proclaims I 'stalked' poet for his comments about hitting women, then complains that I do not hold DY accountable for talking about hitting women.

For the 1000th time Darla... Most of us have agreed that DY is a douche bag. We have called him out in the past for doing so. But you want to trot around screaming that we don't because it makes you feel superior.

A little hint though Darla, when you are being just as nasty, you probably won't be getting a lot of conservatives rushing to condemn him. You seem to have that well covered... unless you are suggesting that you need us conservative men to protect you from nasty old DY???

Well, what were they?

Go back and look them up.

Why don't you just admit that there is no one in the GOP camp who can Beat Hillary?

Hillary is certainly the front runner and a formidable candidate. While the current crop of Reps leaves a lot to be desired, I wouldn't say there is no one that can beat her. Keep in mind, in the eyes of Dems, no one could possibly beat Hillary in 2008 in the primaries... yet Obama did.

The best you could put up against a reviled black man was Romney, what chance do you have against a beloved woman?

LMAO...

calling Hillary beloved is quite comical.

Kill yourself now, save us all the misery of your contrived anti-Hillary posts.

How cordial of you.

I bet Darla won't condemn you for such nastiness...

Funny how emo Darla is. In the same post she proclaims I 'stalked' poet for his comments about hitting women, then complains that I do not hold DY accountable for talking about hitting women.
That would be women hitting women:

It just depends on the woman, or the man. Some age gracefully, others not so much. Hillary? Most people I know would like nothing better than to bitch-slap her. That includes most gracefully-aging women I know.

Old news of not, this country should never be led by a Bush or a Clinton EVER again.

Hillary Clinton is a warmonger. Yes, that's old news, but it's also why she should never be the president.

Hillary Clinton is a corporatist, as is her husband, as is Barack Obama .. but democrats keep electing them anyway.

I know a ton of lefties who have it in for Hillary. To the point that back in 2008, some told me they would sit-out the election if she won the primary. Based upon that experience, I can't agree that she's a shoe-in for the presidency.

Go back and look them up.

Hillary is certainly the front runner and a formidable candidate. While the current crop of Reps leaves a lot to be desired, I wouldn't say there is no one that can beat her. Keep in mind, in the eyes of Dems, no one could possibly beat Hillary in 2008 in the primaries... yet Obama did.

LMAO...

calling Hillary beloved is quite comical.

How cordial of you.

I bet Darla won't condemn you for such nastiness...

Surprised you would say that...Darla hardly held herself back from nastiness, why would she care what I say?

Just so you know, Hillary is indeed beloved by liberals and democrats, and yes, we quite understand why you and Dumb Yankee hate he so much.

I know a ton of lefties who have it in for Hillary. To the point that back in 2008, some told me they would sit-out the election if she won the primary. Based upon that experience, I can't agree that she's a shoe-in for the presidency.

She is a shoe in only for total lack of competition, as has already been pointed out. Mitt Romney? LOL,LOL, LOL,

Back