"Can't Take It Anymore": Residents of Springfield Ohio Beg for Help After 20,000 Haitians Overwhelm City, Eat Local Wildlife

GXdllrSXMAAvGnC

I hope good, decent Americans are paying attention to this story.

One side of this campaign appeals to the better angels of our nature. One plays to the absolute worst of us - the hate, the fear, the racism.
True/Not True is what matters, and the Regimes censorship programs are not yet good enough that we dont know what the truth is here.

I hope good, decent Americans are paying attention to this story.

One side of this campaign appeals to the better angels of our nature. One plays to the absolute worst of us - the hate, the fear, the racism.
The memes have made it go viral. It is all over social media now. People who missed the debates and don't pay much attention to politics are seeing them and asking or looking up what it's about. It makes Trump and his sick Cult look very, very bad. And very, very stupid, too.

i.e. people are afraid immigrants will depress their wages.
Agreed, which is the irony here. Republicans destroyed unions and forced Americans to compete for lower wages both inside and outside the US. MAGAts are proving themselves to be fucking morons and being led the very same people who are depressing their wages and having Americans compete against immigrants.

Remember how both Trump and "Leon" Musk laughed about union busting?

UAW accuses Trump, Musk of trying to intimidate workers in labor complaints​

The United Auto Workers Union said on Tuesday it has filed complaints with the National Labor Relations Board against Donald Trump and Tesla (TSLA.O), opens new tab CEO Elon Musk over attempts to threaten and intimidate workers....

...The UAW seized upon Trump's remarks as the union rallies behind Democratic presidential candidate and Vice President Kamala Harris and encourages its nearly 400,000 workers to vote for her over Trump. The issue is especially pertinent in battleground states like Michigan which could determine who wins the White House in November. The UAW endorsed Harris at the end of July.

According to the Mayor and City Manager, the Haitians have saved the city and has restored the economy and brought the life back to the city. They said the city is booming again thanks to the Haitians!
Even the MAGA governor had to admit that trump is full of shit, but he did so by blaming the problems on 'the internet'.

Yea...the internet did it.

Explosion of newcomers in dying Ohio city boosts its economy after decades of shrinking population - but not everyone's happy about it​

Japanese vehicle parts maker Topre was one of the first to arrive in 2017, followed by a microchip manufacturer, a logistics company, and many more.

About 8,000 new jobs were created by 2020, and they have only increased since then. But there were not enough workers to fill them.

Then Haitian immigrants elsewhere in the US, who were in the country legally, heard Springfield needed workers.

Willing to do the blue-collar jobs locals were unenthusiastic about and keen to pay lower rent than in big cities, they arrived in droves.

The Haitian immigrants are NOT in the country legally.

Agreed, which is the irony here. Republicans destroyed unions and forced Americans to compete for lower wages both inside and outside the US. MAGAts are proving themselves to be fucking morons and being led the very same people who are depressing their wages and having Americans compete against immigrants.

Remember how both Trump and "Leon" Musk laughed about union busting?

UAW accuses Trump, Musk of trying to intimidate workers in labor complaints​

The United Auto Workers Union said on Tuesday it has filed complaints with the National Labor Relations Board against Donald Trump and Tesla (TSLA.O), opens new tab CEO Elon Musk over attempts to threaten and intimidate workers....

...The UAW seized upon Trump's remarks as the union rallies behind Democratic presidential candidate and Vice President Kamala Harris and encourages its nearly 400,000 workers to vote for her over Trump. The issue is especially pertinent in battleground states like Michigan which could determine who wins the White House in November. The UAW endorsed Harris at the end of July.
Whiner. MAGA isn't a person, Sybil.

I remember you as aloysious, (W.M. Deeez here) and Maher was where Minty was MintJulep. She had 100 posts/day, second only to Eman.
RIP Eman. Loved that guy. We had hilarious conversations.
There was an effort to start a Bill Maher Lost Love Children thread. I wonder if it ever got going. I wasn’t allowed to participate because I was a ‘libertarian’. Assholes. Who would care? That was the best board ever!

Back