"Can't Take It Anymore": Residents of Springfield Ohio Beg for Help After 20,000 Haitians Overwhelm City, Eat Local Wildlife

I'm just suggesting they would be happier with those who fully and unconditionally support them... Don't you agree? (Btw...there's a warning here in Columbus for people to particularly keep an eye out for kitties in their neighborhoods...Unfortunately, there's been some horrific...and oonfirmed...incidents...)
Did you tell your friend @RB 60 that he could get an ass full of buckshot if he tries to kill people's pets?

I'm just suggesting they would be happier with those who fully and unconditionally support them... Don't you agree? (Btw...there's a warning here in Columbus for people to particularly keep an eye out for kitties in their neighborhoods...Unfortunately, there's been some horrific...and oonfirmed...incidents...)
I'm sure they would be happy in NYC they could bus them there.

I had no idea you were white.....didn't you claim before that you were black?.......
If you really were a lawyer, you'd know he didn't claim to belong to any particular group in his post.

Did you earn a law degree in some Third World Nation or just claim it after watching every Perry Mason episode 2-3 times?

Legina, thanks for proving you truly are an evil liar by twisting the truth into an evil pretzel.

Do you scream your racism to the staffers at your facility? Do you find pubes in your salad? Does your oatmeal often taste strange?

The governor of Ohio will send law enforcement and millions of dollars in healthcare resources to the city of Springfield as it faces a surge in temporary Haitian migrants that has landed it in the national spotlight.

Republican Ohio Gov. Mike DeWine said Tuesday he doesn't oppose the Temporary Protected Status program under which some 15,000 Haitians have arrived in the city of about 59,000 people since 2020, but said the federal government must do more to help impacted communities...

...DeWine's family operates a charity in Haiti in honor of their late daughter, Becky, who died in a car accident. He said the Haitians who have moved to Ohio are generally hard-working people who love their families and who are seeking to escape the violence in their home country for good jobs in Ohio.

"Cult member" is the first term that comes to mind.

What Is a Cult? 10 Warning Signs​

A cult is an organized group whose purpose is to dominate cult members through psychological manipulation and pressure strategies.1 Cults are usually headed by a powerful leader who isolates members from the rest of society...

...According to the Cult Education Institute, there are specific warning signs to look out for when considering whether a group might be a cult. Cults are characterized by:

Cult Education Institute. Warning signs.

1. Absolute authoritarianism without accountability
  2. Zero tolerance for criticism or questions
  3. Lack of meaningful financial disclosure regarding budget
  4. Unreasonable fears about the outside world that often involve evil conspiracies and persecutions
  5. A belief that former followers are always wrong for leaving and there is never a legitimate reason for anyone else to leave
  6. Abuse of members
  7. Records, books, articles, or programs documenting the abuses of the leader or group
  8. Followers feeling they are never able to be “good enough”
  9. A belief that the leader is right at all times
  10. A belief that the leader is the exclusive means of knowing “truth” or giving validation
I just remembered the one my brain was grasping for: shared psychosis.

He does seem to have a problem with outspoken females and with males who see no problem with them.

I'm not sure what he meant by "traditional wife." Is she part of a group of sister wives like in the Old Testament or with some religious groups? Was she a virgin when she got married? Does it mean she doesn't have a paying job outside (or inside) the home? Does it mean a woman who does literally everything to keep the household running while his only tasks are pay the bills and mow the grass? Does it mean that she will only have sex in the bedroom and only missionary style? Is she like one of those fundie ladies who aren't allowed to wear shorts or pants, makeup, cut their hair, dance, or play cards?
A Harrison Butker wife.

Back