Challenging Hume to a Debate #2 - Physics of the Global Warming Faith : Is Greenhouse Effect Even Possible?

and the grid couldn't even handle everyone charging cars.
you people are bugfuck stupid green fascists.

I've driven for 4 years now for free. I charge on my solar at home so I don't pay a red cent to drive my car. The amount of maintenance on an EV is much lower than that for an ICE vehicle.

Are you factoring in all the additiona motor oil and maintenace that you need for YOUR car?

I'd say I'm livin' the dream.

Maybe you just like giving money away to corporations.

So you can't point to any citations or references or authorities to support your position.
.... and in an instant, scientifically illiterate you is right back to asking for authorities to tell you what to believe instead of analyzing the relevant science of the matter.

I can, and do, point you to the relevant science. You HATE science; it goes entirely against what your slave-masters have told you to believe.

Your religion is stupid, and you are too stupid to learn.

Read my signature. Just go with that.

I've driven for 4 years now for free. I charge on my solar at home so I don't pay a red cent to drive my car. The amount of maintenance on an EV is much lower than that for an ICE vehicle.

Are you factoring in all the additiona motor oil and maintenace that you need for YOUR car?

you're a fucking idiot.

you love green austerity and anti-human policy combined with internationalist fascism.

you're what;s wrong with the world.
:truestory:

Nope.

the clintons moved the Dem party clearly into the globalist neocon elitist side.

Clinton adored Quigley's Tragedy And Hope, which is a super gay book clearly dick-sucking on globalist stupidity.
Sure sure, pull the other one.

Offshoring has been republican policy for DECADES.

Ask tRump where his hats are made.

That, my insectoid friend, is a republican policy.
Forcing jobs overseas is a result of economy-destroying and business-destroying leftist policies.

4f8e5ad4024a2d77839abfb0ffe8af21.jpg

Forcing jobs overseas is a result of economy-destroying and business-destroying leftist policies.

Offshoring is a republican policy of long standing. Ask tRump where his hats are made.

As far as my avatar, boy have you missed the point.

Offshoring is a republican policy of long standing.
I acknowledge that "Drill, baby, drill!" is a Donald Trump position. Not leveraging natural resources and doing everything humanly possible to crush businesses and to end "capitalism" is an ongoing leftist effort.

Ask tRump where his hats are made.
If I ever get the opportunity to ask Donald Trump any questions, that won't be one of them.

As far as my avatar, boy have you missed the point.
As far as my meme, boy have you missed the point.

Obtenebrator said:​

The solar panels cost money and begin degrading the day you installed them. Good luck, I hope they live long for you. I really do.
Your may be cheaper in the end, who knows? If your batteries die early you are suddenly stuck with an expensive turd you can't sell and battery replacement could be more than the vehicle is worth. It's a gamble just like many things in life. The difference is my ICE is repairable by ME. I enjoy that kind of work.
I have a car I use for fuel economy but mostly enjoy driving my 3/4 ton workhorse truck. It's just impressive the work that thing can do on a gallon of gasoline. I'd say I'm the one living the dream, but to each his own choice, right?
I don't mind giving my money to corporations when they offer me a great product at a great price. Think about it. A corporation can go half way around the globe, stick a drill bit in the ground, extract some crude oil, ship it back to the states, refine it, then ship it to my local gas station and offer it to me for ONLY $2-$3 a gallon...which includes massive taxes! With a gallon of fuel I can plow several driveways, I can mow multiple acres, I can drive my car 35-40 miles-with a range of 500 miles. Gasoline is a great product with great value at a great price. I'm happy to pay for it.

If you think an EV fits your needs better than ICE, then by all means, I hope they are always available for you to make that choice. So I ask you...do you support a ban of hydrocarbon? Do you support a ban on combustion engines? Does the Democrat party that is claiming to be the party of personal freedom support the idea that I should not have the freedom to ride into the sunset with gasoline?

PS A little secret...please don't tell anyone, OK? Your solar panels were made by a corporation. Shhh!

We know that. You'd go down on Trump and suck his cock faster than you can say mushroom.
You are just a standard leftist who HATES LGBTQIAPPVISUMTWXEA+ and who references homosexuality only as a slur.

Thank you for being clear on that. In contrast, I do not HATE homosexuals or really anyone who hasn't screwed with me or my family.

I'll just leave you to your HATE, and let your HATE be the final word on the matter.

Back