Challenging Hume to a Debate #2 - Physics of the Global Warming Faith : Is Greenhouse Effect Even Possible?

The EVASION and the gamesmanship continues

You can describe your behavior however you would like... Ultimately, the end result is the same. I have asked the same question, in varying formats, nearly 25 times and you intentionally avoid answering it. Why do you do that? Because the answer would lead the conversation down a path that is inconvenient for what you want to believe.

Last edited:
Mantra 1j. Lame. Argument of the Stone fallacy. You are ignoring the 1st law of thermodynamics again.
The Earth's atmosphere directly impacts high and low temperatures. The fact that you claim to be all about science, yet stay ridiculous shit like that, shows how delusional you are.

The Earth's atmosphere directly impacts high and low temperatures. The fact that you claim to be all about science, yet stay ridiculous shit like that, shows how delusional you are.
No gas or vapor has the capability to warm the Earth, Void. You are ignoring the 1st law of thermodynamics again.

No gas or vapor has the capability to warm the Earth, Void. You are ignoring the 1st law of thermodynamics again.
Anyway... back to what I said and you denied. I said that the atmosphere directly impacts high and low temps. You said the atmosphere doesn't not impact temperatures... because you are a lying troll.

Anyway... back to what I said and you denied. I said that the atmosphere directly impacts high and low temps. You said the atmosphere doesn't not impact temperatures... because you are a lying troll.
Inversion fallacy. The 1st law of thermodynamics is not a lie. You just want to ignore it.

I said nothing about any laws. The temperature swings on Earth would be much different without an atmosphere.

You are a delusional science denier.

DON'T TRY TO BLAME YOUR PROBLEM ON ME OR ANYBODY ELSE!

I said nothing about warming the Earth. In fact, the atmosphere keeps the Earth from getting as warm as it normally would or as cold as it normally would. Again, you are a delusional science denier.

I said nothing about warming the Earth.
DON'T TRY TO DENY YOUR OWN POSTS!
In fact, the atmosphere keeps the Earth from getting as warm as it normally would or as cold as it normally would. Again, you are a delusional science denier.
The atmosphere has no capability to change the temperature of the Earth. You are ignoring the 1st law of thermodynamics again.

DON'T TRY TO DENY YOUR OWN POSTS!

The atmosphere has no capability to change the temperature of the Earth. You are ignoring the 1st law of thermodynamics again.
Again, you are delusional. We'd all be dead if not for the atmosphere. Your imaginary science doesn't change that.

Back