Chiefs kicker Harrison Butker bashes Pride Month, tells women to stay in the kitchen

I am glad you found it offensive!

I find you offensive- YOU OFFEND ME!

How about TRUMP splattering his SPERM on Stormy? What do you think his wife and daughter feels about that?

WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT IT?
There's a cheer that goes "Let's get fired up"...you've got this!!

Oh, and taking pride in who you do or don't want to fondle your genitals is dumb.

If he mocked it, good for him.

First Kansas City Chief i've ever had respect for From the very little I heard about the Commencement speech... I'd love to find that transcript, though... I didn't hear anything about bashing Gay pride month or women in the kitchen... I do love my kitchen though... What woman doesn't?
Plenty of women do not like the kitchen, plenty do. I have not read the speech, but he is entitled to his opinion and the school is entitled to have him speak.

I would not chose such a school for my daughters, but, to each their own.

My wife used to love to cook, she got burned our and focused on her business. I have taken over cooking and am really enjoying it.

Im a Baptist,....this is for all you Catholics to fight it out while I sit on the sidelines being a wise ass cracking jokes and drinking beer. Good times. :D
Yikes! Sorry about that! Keep your kids away from the priests!

The Southern Baptist Convention and others have reached a confidential settlement in a high-profile lawsuit that accused a former leader of sexual assault, ending a six-year legal drama that helped prompt a broader reckoning over child sexual abuse in evangelical churches, expanded victims’ rights in Texas and showed that a prominent conservative activist and Texas House candidate repeatedly downplayed abuse allegations.

LGBT football fans told to be respectful at Qatar World Cup​

Homosexuality in Qatar is illegal and punishable by up to 3 yrs in prison​

Libs...link to your outcry about the World Cup being held in a Muslim country that HATES gays!

He did not...It's a shame people just reacted and didn't really listen...
Yep. He's also right in what he said. No, not all females want to stay at home and be exclusively a mother, but it is much, much, much more likely that a female would seek that life than a male. Women generally love being pregnant. They have baby showers to celebrated, they are getting the babies room ready months ahead of time, they are taking pictures of their growing belly, etc.

Women, in general, just love seeing and holding babies. It doesn't matter if it is a friend's baby or a stranger's baby, either.

There is absolutely nothing wrong with acknowledging norms.

Last edited:
Yep. He's also right in what he said. No, not all females want to stay at home and be exclusively a mother, but it is much, much, much more likely that a female would seek that life than a male. Women generally love being pregnant. They have baby showers who celebrated, they are getting the babies room ready months ahead of time, they are taking pictures of their growing belly, etc.

Hey man, in general, just love seeing and holding babies. It doesn't matter if it is a friend's baby or a stranger's baby, either.

There is absolutely nothing wrong with acknowledging biological and genetic norms.
I still have not figured out what people are offended by...particularly women...

He insulted every woman in the world- including my Daughter and Grand Daughters!

It didn't offend me, BUT WHAT HE HAD TO SAY, EMBARRASSES ME AS A MAN!
You will get over it, Gecko.

You are a reptile.

Do you change colors when you are embarrassed?

You’ve lost your values, Gecko. Coach Lou Holtz is right.

Traditional values, Gecko.

Last edited:
Back